Two and a Half Men Appreciation

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Might be the worst show on television.

It's awful that this show dominates the airwaves but quality comedies go unnoticed by the general public.

Here's every episode. Charlie Sheen does something outrageous or vulgar, cue wildly unnecessary and over the top fake laughter. The brother disapproves. The moronic boy says something naive and cute, then everyone laughs and collects their checks.
You just knew a reply like this was coming
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Might be the worst show on television.

It's awful that this show dominates the airwaves but quality comedies go unnoticed by the general public.

Here's every episode. Charlie Sheen does something outrageous or vulgar, cue wildly unnecessary and over the top fake laughter. The brother disapproves. The moronic boy says something naive and cute, then everyone laughs and collects their checks.
You just knew a reply like this was coming
laugh.gif

I'm shocked at some of the negative responses, especially it being worse than Yes,Dear.

I think that Charlie is done with Chelsea because he slept with her best friend while they were on a break. I'm all messed up becauseI'm watching reruns and new episodes all mixed in together.

Jake is hilarious, but you knew he had to grow up at some point. Knowing my luck this show will be ending soon.

Can someone please tell me how Allan was with the sexy redhead ditzy chick? She is bad, I would just tape her mouth when we weren't getting it in

Back
Top Bottom