Two of the greats release tomorrow

IB was actually really good. I was expecting it to be over rated simply because it's a Tarentino film.

Hangover was
pimp.gif
in theaters first time I seen it. I tried to watch itagain recently and couldn't sit through it.

southzeztpdot:
People act like the hangover is on some superbad, 40 yr old virgin status
Now if we're going to bring up overrated, unfunny movies, I'm glad Superbad has been mentioned in the thread.

So un-funny to me.

Completely.

40-Year Old Virgin, though...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

And I thought The Hanover was hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

southzeztpdot:
People act like the hangover is on some superbad, 40 yr old virgin status
Now if we're going to bring up overrated, unfunny movies, I'm glad Superbad has been mentioned in the thread.
So un-funny to me.
Completely.

word, I hung around enough socially awkward nerds in school... don't need to see it in a movie
eyes.gif

step brothers and pineapple express > superbad by miiiiillleeesss.

superbad was very boring in the middle and dragged on.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

step brothers and pineapple express > superbad by miiiiillleeesss.

superbad was very boring in the middle and dragged on.

No way was Step Brothers was funny, that was the biggest waste of money I spnet this year and I paid $3 for it on DVD.
I think I laughed more watching Black Dynamite than Step Brothers, definitely one of the worst movies I've seen this year, maybe just next to NinjaAssassin.

--Both movies will be copped.
--Also gonna swoop up Robot Chicken Season 4. That show is dope.

The intro to Inglourious Basterds' is by far the best scene I've seen all year. Completely blew me away. Christopher Waltz gave the best performance Isaw all year. Can't wait to finally get this on DVD...classic
smokin.gif

Are y'all for real? The Hangover was one of the greats? It was funny but everyone is saying this is the funniest movie ever made. I thought they could havemade a wayyy funnier (and less corny) Vegas movie.
smh.gif

I did laugh at this ^ more than I did during Superbad...

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

#truth I still havent seen the hangover.
ol, too young to get in the theater to watch hangover looking boy!

saw the hangover 3 times in the movie theaters. most def cop...both of em actually.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

saw the hangover 3 times in the movie theaters. most def cop...both of em actually.
You really dropped 30 bones to spend an hour and a half watching the same movie 3 times???

Is it really that big of a deal to you dude? She apparently Loved the movie and wanted to watch it again. I saw Dark Knight 5 times in the movies and I enjoyedmore each time.
smokin.gif

inglourious Basterds was one of the best movies i've ever seen...mos def coppin first thing tomorrow and watching first thing when i get home from work...

I'm not angry. I'm just not balling like that where I can drop $50 at the movie theaters watching movies I've already seen.

If you actually think The Hangover was good, you should watch Supertroopers. Now that is the funniest movie of all time.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I'm not angry. I'm just not balling like that where I can drop $50 at the movie theaters watching movies I've already seen.
Matinee prices for me is 4.75, it's not that much, I've seen plenty of movies multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom