Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

Tyga is from the I.E lamest hoods in so cal
Game is...game.

But this was fair: durk had scream-o meek

This is just going to cause more problems with the whole OTF/GBE CLICKS

Just like when Juelz and Jim sided with 50

I thiught tyga went, but gam :wow: son wrote his name on that piece. I would've liked it SO much more if it weren't for the dmx imitation, which made no sense.

A Brief History of Tyga and Lil Durk's Beef from complex.com
 January 28: Lil Durk posts an instagram video of him in the studio with Tyga and Chris Brown. "Album on da way studio with my west coast family," he says, hashtagging Tyga, Brown, and Ty Dolla $ign  in the caption.
 April 26: Lil Durk posts an Instagram video previewing his verse on the "Chiraq" remix with Meek Mill and Shy Glizzy. He intentionally highlights his lyrics aimed at Tyga, rapping, "Heard Tyga sneak dissin on me tellin thot ******* I'm not right/Tyga only got one name but that ***** ain't got one stripe/He backpack, so easy to get that ***** **** snatched."

April 29:  In an interview with XXL, Lil Durk reveals why he took shots at Tyga in his "Chiraq" verse. The Chicago rapper explains that he recorded a song with French Montana and Chris Brown called "Get Dat Money" a few months back. In his verse, he references Blac Chyna, Tyga's fiancée. "It was just a line, like, I want her and ****. It wasn’t no diss," he says. "When we was in L.A.—me, Tyga and Chris Brown, when we first did the hook—Tyga came in and heard the line, [and] he felt some type of way.”

Durk continues, saying he thought he and Tyga patched up the issue. After a few texts back and forth planning a collaboration, Durk says Tyga stopped responding, which he felt was a slight toward him. Afterward, he recorded his "Chiraq" verse. “I was just addressing ****. I wouldn’t call it no beef, I just let him know, backpack," Durk says. "You’ll get your **** snatched for real. Just let him know, this ain’t that, you spinning me like I’m some type of little kid or something. Outside of music, it’s still real ******, you can’t play with ****** like that.”
 May 3:  The full version of the "Chiraq" remix comes out. Lil Durk's verse still features his lyrics directed at Tyga.
3M59ohe6_bigger.jpeg

Everytime a ***** rap beef he get clapped up in a couple weeks ig comments and a couple tweets Location on we can go and meet #chiraq

Wtf tyga was talkin bout lol he let game get all the song so tyga can feel tuff

Last edited:
Tyga's verse was dookie water

and I personally thought Game's verse was pretty whack as well

plus duke is 30+ rap beefing with a dude like 19-20?

how corny

dudes will doing anything for some buzz tho

Last edited:
Wasnt game a stripper tho? Lmao

didnt game go on change of heart and get dumped?

didnt tyga go on some tv show saying he was really from the burbs and not about that life

Didnt tyga wife up a golddigging stripper that smashed all his guy?

cali, this the best representation yall got?

Game was flowing, but he didn't really say anything personal towards Durk, it wasn't much of a diss.

didnt tyga go on some tv show saying he was really from the burbs and not about that life

CRINE 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot about that lmao

kurrupt was clowning him

Back
Top Bottom