Tyga released his Gold Album out on Spotify today....and only sold 2,200 copies 1st Week

Wait so shorty is 14? This **** Tyga got a problem :smh: :lol:

"Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife, hide your husbands...."

When it rains it pours

Mom lookin like we bout to take this ***** to the cleaners

Last edited:
Ever since Tyga got that hairpiece he's changed.
Probably long before that, like at least around the time he started banging Kylie 

19 apparently isn't young enough anymore, but like I said, wouldn't be surprised if he's been banging freshman and sophomores for a while now

Last edited:
Watch the tiger/Cosby effect. All of em bout to come out of nowhere. Dude a real life predator. Even tho I'm 99% she was with it, probably dissed her after he smashed now the water falls come out. Still don't smash nothing under 18 tho no excuses.

Did he break the law though? Anytime Allred is involved it seems shaky to me. She is like a snake oil salesman, she reminds me of Jackie Childs from Seinfeld.

Did he break the law though? Anytime Allred is involved it seems shaky to me. She is like a snake oil salesman, she reminds me of Jackie Childs from Seinfeld.
Doesn't appear that they hooked up. That's not really the point though, I mean dude is thirsting over a girl who just got out of middle school private messaging her and ish

Last edited:
That girls pics with all the filters, makeup, angles, etc. make her look WAY older than 14 man

**** is lowkey scary :lol:

Back
Top Bottom