Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

I still don't get why people think drake a ***** though
Cause he ain't gooning it up people think he a punk
Or cause he sings about females mean.gif
Not everybody gotta be a in ur face dude to not be a punk

"Gangstas move in silence, ***** and I don't talk a lot"

Tip just got good vocab he still sounds country, drake actually puts on a different voice & jay did it too in that warren buffet vid

So you would talk to Warren Buffet the same way you would talk to your homies you hoop with?

Anybody with this logic will put themselves in a box, forever.

So you would talk to Warren Buffet the same way you would talk to your homies you hoop with?

Anybody with this logic will put themselves in a box, forever.

Why should i have to change the way i speak, because hes a white man :lol: if im not cursing whats the issue?

Damn shame ppl are scared to be themselves just to impress the ppl they conceive as better than them :lol:

He puts on this fake voice when it comes to a certain demographic

Word to kanye
To keep up appearances, I don't blame him for doing a fake accent. If it continues to help him market himself and make millions, **** any girl he want, basically live life at his every whim.. is all of that worth changing his voice or creating an accent at the risk of people calling him fake? I'm sure he really cares about those people calling him fake. I'm sure Kanye really cares about what people think about him.

Guys judging another man for putting on "a fake voice". You seriously care enough to call the guy a fake? You really expecting him to be the same person as his persona... This man living like a king. Not everyone values the same things but I for one would gladly take the trade of being called fake if I could afford a lifestyle like that. I'd make up any accent you'd want me to.

Thats that house negro mentality

"If i change the way i speak, that should get me accepted"

:lol: wheres your dignity b, just so you can have alot of money in your account & "live like a king & f*** any girl"

Thats really what lifes about, trying to impress the white man to get what i want :lol:

laugh.gif
wheres your dignity b, just so you can have alot of money in your account & "live like a king & f*** any girl"

Thats really what lifes about, trying to impress the white man to get what i want
laugh.gif
Again I said everyone values different things.

If those types of things would come at the expense of your dignity, so be it. Do you think Drake, creating a fake accent means he loses his dignity? Not in my mind.

You seem to be taking this into a racial territory though, not sure why.

I would gladly put on any accent or persona to make millions. That wouldn't take away my dignity at all. If I was putting myself below someone else to make money that's a different story. Being called "fake" =/= "house negro mentality"

Last edited:

:lol: wheres your dignity b, just so you can have alot of money in your account & "live like a king & f*** any girl"

Thats really what lifes about, trying to impress the white man to get what i want :lol:

So

Jay-Z speaking proper English in order to learn/strategize business with one of the richest investors of all time = fake house N' ?

You're telling me he should've hit Warren with that "Izzo" lingo in order to be keeping it real in YOUR eyes?

My point is learning how to handle situations with different people. When you grown up you'll agree.

Aint no way around being fake

If you frontin you frontin

Dudes making rules for being a fraud

Not being yourself for money = selling your soul, no matter the criteria

When keepin it real goes wrong

Putting on a fake accent = selling your soul, alright guy. Bless you and your life full of dignity

So

Jay-Z speaking proper English in order to learn/strategize business with one of the richest investors of all time = fake house N' ?

You're telling me he should've hit Warren with that "Izzo" lingo in order to be keeping it real in YOUR eyes?

My point is learning how to handle situations with different people. When you grown up you'll agree.

Nobody said he should talk how he raps but he shouldnt feel the need to change his tone of voice & hit them with the fake laughs to feel accepted

I think accent and lingo/slang/colloquialism are two completely different things

For instance ain't no way I'm walking into a job interview using slang. Imagine that "y'all ****** hiring"
laugh.gif

The accent thing is very different. If you switch up you accent to a more "favorable" tone i think that is very funnystyle

T.I.P is a good example.

Sometimes he over does it but he is very articulate and has a vast vocab while speaking "proper" as y'all are calling it

but his accent or way of talking doesn't go anywhere. Ain't no mistaken where hes from or who he is for that matter

Last edited:
You have this street mentality that is apparently still "cool" to you. I grew out of that the second I left the streets. When you grow out of it you realize how ridiculously stupid it is.

9 times out of 10 the people I've encountered just like you are from the suburbs. I'm not saying that's you but you definitely come off that way.

Do you tho' player. Clearly the "streets" have jaded your perception on what keeping it real is.

:smh: being street has nothing to do with frauding just to impress the white man

You just a uncle tom that feels the need to act a certain way to be accepted by another human being

You do realize Warren Buffet came to Floyd as a FAN right? They weren't discussing any business.

Smarten up man.

How do you know what they discuss? Did they say that was the first time they met? Who knows what they talk about behind closed doors? Regardless of that, Floyd was himself around Buffet and I think we can consider Floyd a success. Ppl should be themselves at all times, not change up to be "down"...that's not a real person, that's a character.

How do you know what they discuss? Did they say that was the first time they met? Who knows what they talk about behind closed doors? Regardless of that, Floyd was himself around Buffet and I think we can consider Floyd a success. Ppl should be themselves at all times, not change up to be "down"...that's not a real person, that's a character.

The man is 84 years old and just wanted to see a boxing match. It was his first match he ever attended. Warren's advisor's told him not to walk out with Floyd during his entrance because walking out with a woman beater is bad for business. It would be like Warren promotes people who beat on woman.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5818994

I'm guessing Floyd is a house N' too cause Buffet, Steve Jobs, and Mark Cuban are his idols right?

This whole "speaking the same way you've always have" allows no room for growth. If your ok with that then carry on. No need to discuss it.

Last edited:

"Show them how to move in a room full of vultures
Industry is shady, it needs to be taken over"

Just because Jay-Z puts on his business front doesnt mean he is selling out. He makes the right moves in the corporate world to have one of "us" on the inside.

Kanye explained it best Jay isnt a sell out he is just smart and plays/trolls corporate america very well

that doesnt make him a "House N" that makes him SMART and giving us the blueprint of how to make it in a game that set up for us to lose

Back
Top Bottom