Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Ok, so Tyga says Cash Money never paid him, but he still gets Cash Money, and made a song called Cash Money, and used the Big Tymers Get Ya Roll On flow some on here....this is a mess :lol:

He disrespected the Mannie fresh flowers smh the only other rapper that could pull it off was bankroll

Vulture
@vulture

How cruel of Kanye to sign Tyga to G.O.O.D. Music: vult.re/2cg93KX pic.twitter.com/OrsGQslXKK

:lol:

:lol: my ***** stay turning Ls into Ws s/o to Kylie for the lob maybe he can start making good music again like in them 2008-2012 days before he kept trying To make rack city over and over

Last edited:
Tyga's "Gold Album" was actually good. Alot of y'all didn't hear it but it had some stuff on there.

Tyra's personal life overshadows his rap career and he did it to himself. I don't think this was a good signing honestly.

DDQnt3lVoAACkt1.jpg
DE9B-nZVYAAtBeE.jpg

Why BITS2 kinda hot tho :nerd:

Travis Scott adlibs on Chandeliers :nerd:

Some heat on here? Will check it out I used to **** with tyga well done series

I mess with

Feel me
Teterboro
Ski slope str8 crack!
Eyes closed
Chandeliers
Playboy --Vince ate em up
100's

I think he shoulda let TY $ do the hook on move to l.a tyga messed up with his adlibs

Quavo song is wack and i hate Young thugs voice nowadays he sounds mad irritating so i cant judge that song

I think he aint as sharp as hes been but its a decent mixtape.

Im assuming the cover is a take on the kill bill movie not sure how ppl didn't think about that off top

Back
Top Bottom