Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

I wonder what the legal consequences of leaking your own album can be? Angel Haze did the same thing.

So glad curren$y didn't settle to be wayne weed carrier like Mack Maine [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Spitta stayed washing dude back in the day
You have to be deaf, that boy got crushed on 80% of the songs they were on together. Hell I can't think of one off the top of my head. SMH

Regarding the topic at hand, he'll be able to survive now that he has a solid fan base. I knew this was coming(Drake and Nicki in due time), just thought it would be on good terms.

So glad curren$y didn't settle to be wayne weed carrier like Mack Maine [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Spitta stayed washing dude back in the day
You have to be deaf, that boy got crushed on 80% of the songs they were on together. Hell I can't think of one off the top of my head. SMH

Wayne was cool on this...but Spitta tho'.
pimp.gif

One of my fav. verses from dude.

Miss info saying somebody else on the label is complaining too....... I'm going to guess lil twist.

Tyga lost when he wifed up and impregnated a chick that most likely let wayne and drake run a train on her. But I do respect his grind. Not really feeling his music like that but I liked rack city

Lil twist on the other hand need to chill tho. I checked out his music awhile back and it was awful. It was so bad it ruined my mood for the rest of the day

And this is surprising because?
Tyga probably getting fleeced for his money by baby so he wants to leave YM

YMCMB_ROSTER_LONG3.jpg

Be honest how many of yall knew these people were on ym?  He should've left after that bc interview when he said he never got a check from them cause everybody but him realized ym was doin bad business

^If those dates are supposed to be when they signed, some of them are off.

Terrible pic of Nicki too, right under Chris Richardson. Shorty looks 30 lbs heavier.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I've been listening to rap for a very long time, and music in general, and that has to be one of of not the weakest rosters in history. Didn't know T-Streets was still on the label. Didn't know Casket was on there either. Don't know Flow, Savvy, W3, T-Rone, Torion nor Jason Rudolf. Trash.

I've been listening to rap for a very long time, and music in general, and that has to be one of of not the weakest rosters in history. Didn't know T-Streets was still on the label. Didn't know Casket was on there either. Don't know Flow, Savvy, W3, T-Rone, Torion nor Jason Rudolf. Trash.
I think T Streets is just an old homie who's just eatin. He been messing with Wayne since the Sqad up days, as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom