Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

huh!?!? 

is this a real question?

let me put it this way Tone Loc is still getting booked for 5,000 to do his song, so tyga straight, he got fans
Tone Loc is a Grammy-nominated rapper with platinum-selling singles (that still get play on old school radio stations) and a nice little filmography to boot. What's Tyga got so far that will be memorable 20 years from now?

huh!?!? 

is this a real question?

let me put it this way Tone Loc is still getting booked for 5,000 to do his song, so tyga straight, he got fans
Tone Loc is a Grammy-nominated rapper with platinum-selling singles (that still get play on old school radio stations) and a nice little filmography to boot. What's Tyga got so far that will be memorable 20 years from now?

***** stop it. If Tone Loc is still doing shows off of Stone Cold Medina, you know good and got damn well Tyga can make a nice little fee doing Rack City.

Not to mention he's still a young dude with a solid fan base. Not to mention his Last Kings thing.

PlayerHaterTalk.com​

Last edited:

Why is Ton Loc being discussed in a thread about interracial dating? Get it together ladies

Rly tho, remember when this thread was about the pillow fight?

John hancock don't. Know what the **** he's talking about.

He just tryna make it look like white dudes are out here pimpin ****...that's not the case.

The average white dude is a cornball with no game or swag

Dudes just mad cause us black men got the swag, confidence, big D's(pause) charisma and game that they lack. Instead of learning from us white dudes just sit around and act like bitter unstable creatures calling us n_s on xbox everytime they hear our deep alpha male voices

Lolz!

Since we're already off topic, what's going on with Trey Songz career? I remember Drake used to be featured on his joints now Drake is more famous than he is. He dissed R. Kelly, toured with Usher, is he too hood or something, I don't think he'll ever be the best as long as Usher, Breezy, and August is easily stealing his fan base.

Trey got a group of bitvhes that worship him n might even kill for him. All son gotta do is make videos with his shirt off n tour n he will be good for a very long time

...well let's get back on track.

Seeing these brothas tango over an underage white girl is
mean.gif

brothss and white women = asian women and white men

Holy grail for some
laugh.gif

Thirst be too real

Just give me a colored woman with some culture and I'm good to go

***** stop it. If Tone Loc is still doing shows off of Stone Cold Medina, you know good and got damn well Tyga can make a nice little fee doing Rack City.

Not to mention he's still a young dude with a solid fan base. Not to mention his Last Kings thing.

PlayerHaterTalk.com​

Wrong. This is far from the "Golden Age" of hip hop. Let dude take 6 months out of the spotlight. He might as well be working at Carl's Jr. Today's mainstream audience has the attention span of a squirrel. Tone Loc's songs get played on TV commercials, movies, etc almost 20 years later. I don't see that happening for a dude living in the shadow of Wayne, Drake, and the other 10 mediocre rappers in his crew.​

Wrong. This is far from the "Golden Age" of hip hop. Let dude take 6 months out of the spotlight. He might as well be working at Carl's Jr. Today's mainstream audience has the attention span of a squirrel. Tone Loc's songs get played on TV commercials, movies, etc almost 20 years later. I don't see that happening for a dude living in the shadow of Wayne, Drake, and the other 10 mediocre rappers in his crew.
H69iHT3.png

Last edited:

PlayerHaterTalk.com​

Wrong. This is far from the "Golden Age" of hip hop. Let dude take 6 months out of the spotlight. He might as well be working at Carl's Jr. Today's mainstream audience has the attention span of a squirrel. Tone Loc's songs get played on TV commercials, movies, etc almost 20 years later. I don't see that happening for a dude living in the shadow of Wayne, Drake, and the other 10 mediocre rappers in his crew.​

The funny thing is, he has taken more than 6 months off from the spotlight :lol:.

Before the Kylie/Drake/VIBE Interview, dude has been pretty lowkey since his last album.

Same with the gap between Careless World and his album that came out last year.

He be chilling. Even without music, he collecting money from his clothing line.

Just because y'all don't like an artist's music doesn't mean they not eating.

Stop talking about **** y'all don't know nothing about. :lol:

www.PlayerHaterTalk.com

My ex is Vietnamese and moved to the US at age 9

I was the 1st guy her family accepted and the fact that im African American made it even more :smokin

her moms couldn't speak a lick of English but she knew how to say my name

I miss her :frown:

I miss the Pho family dinners and karaoke too

Last edited:
Thread got me in the feels because I'm black...and I love asian women
frown.gif
This
They treat me like the African king I am
Mm mmm mmmm
My ex is Vietnamese and moved to the US at age 9

I was the 1st guy her family accepted and the fact that im African American made it even more
smokin.gif

her moms couldn't speak a lick of English but she knew how to say my name

I miss her
frown.gif

I miss the Pho family dinners and karaoke too
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Hancock  

Don't get me wrong, I've had Asian acquaintances,  South Mandarin, South Korean, Japanese, Cambodian and Filipino (although you should respect their choice to be called Pacific Islanders), they were cool and the more you get to know people a personal basis the better understanding you have that humans are truly just one race. It's more so a lot of times parents are just doing the best they can to retain culture in a new world and try to keep their family safe. Sort of like the dad from the Croods. But then there are men who KNOW better and adopt American customs and GREED and will treat their women like **** because the woman may be "traditional".  This goes for Asians, South Americans, and even Caribbean women. 

What I've learned is that it is offensive to generalize a whole group of people, which is why first generation Asians are always on edge around other races.
They go from being the majority to a minority, and that's a ****** feeling especially when some Asians come from countries that have been oppressed by people who claimed to be superior.

Like Koreans, north Korea is HIGHLY Japanese and Soviet influenced, basically it was like living in Nazi Germany, they believe in a "master race", eugenics and all that and while they've adopted some of the Western World's consumerism and customer service they still believe most of their country's ills come from outsiders. Some Koreans carry this heritage over from Korea to America. But then there's South Koreans and the two are different as night and day...some of the most humble people you'd ever meet and they're more for forward movement and contributing than a far-fetched imperialistic outlook.

If you're an American born black think about someone calling you Nigerian? Or Jamaican? Or if you're African, think about someone calling you black American?
You'd be offended because each of us have had our own struggle to find an identity in the world.

I personally HATE when Caribbean people adopt a black American exterior, dress like us, try to talk like us, act like their down with our struggle but then it's just them or when they're around whitesL

"Me tink emm lazy, Frah wha pawt yuh deh, Mi hate bak smadi, Dey mek wi luk bad"

But AGAIN that's SOME of them, in fact I have Caribbean family. So they keep it one hundred. I also have Hispanic family members and because there's mixed families they have to keep it all the way real. Dominicans are worse than Jamaicans and Africans when it comes to "acting black", then at the dinner table they know they'd catch that fade from pops for not reppin' the DR so they switch up quick. Especially the women, but the men will pretend they're black when other blacks aren't around.

We're all people, and I know it's hard but the MORE you know about each of these people, the less offended you'd be by either their ignorance or a genuine misunderstanding. 

People like Drake, Tyga, Kid Cudi and Karruche are the future of America...they make it hard for foreign parents pull that ********, and exploit the ignorance of their people. It also makes them confront their own cultural ignorance.

Lames come in every race, color, and from every nation ...mad they can't pull no females, we gotta stop making it easy for them by staying divided.

"What I've learned is that it is offensive to generalize a whole group of people"..................................proceeds to generalize whole groups of people :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
"What I've learned is that it is offensive to generalize a whole group of people"..................................proceeds to generalize whole groups of people
mean.gif
laugh.gif
There's generalizations and then there's cultural traits shared and experienced by a wide range of people sometimes reinforced by cognitive dissonance to warrant the behavior "typical". Now whether the person chooses to TAKE ACTION to establish their own identity WITHIN their culture is up to THEM as INDIVIDUALS...and as I stated throughout this thread I have met exceptions who happen to be Asian, Caribbean, Hispanic, and even white. 

The fact that you think I'm generalizing whole groups of people just revealed the range of your cultural intelligence ...you're generalizing my experiences compared to own, giving the notion that you're used to "existing" and thriving among an insular majority. It's what keeps racism alive and thriving. And the reason why I said what I said earlier ...now imagine you being a father to a daughter old enough to date.

BaoeZSq.png

There's generalizations and then there's cultural traits shared and experienced by a wide range of people sometimes reinforced by cognitive dissonance to warrant the behavior "typical". Now whether the person chooses to TAKE ACTION to establish their own identity WITHIN their culture is up to THEM as INDIVIDUALS...and as I stated throughout this thread I have met exceptions who happen to be Asian, Caribbean, Hispanic, and even white. 

The fact that you think I'm generalizing whole groups of people just revealed the range of your cultural intelligence ...you're generalizing my experiences compared to own, giving the notion that you're used to "existing" and thriving among an insular majority. It's what keeps racism alive and thriving. And the reason why I said what I said earlier ...now imagine you being a father to a daughter old enough to date.

:smokin

That's one thing you can't knock is Tyga's hustle, I remember seeing him in a Lex movie one time
R1iaro2.png
, apparently he rents out his house for flicks too charging for appearances.  

TEKW8Lk.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom