Typhoon Ondoy

close, but no kamote
laugh.gif

gutierrez
tongue.gif

god bless our nation.
embarassed.gif
. anyways to some good news kris aquino (thruthe buzz) just said that nike philippines will be donating 1 million pesos worth of shirts and footwears to the victims of this calamity.
smile.gif
kudos to nike ph for lending a helping hand to those in need. bumaha saminafter 27 years sa banawe sa q.c. and umabot hanggang bubong ng sasakyan.pinasok ang office namin and hanggang waist ang water level. a honda city, starex vanand a mitsubishi adventure were all carried away in the flood. sira din lahat ng paninda namin.hay.
tired.gif
tired.gif
. fyi, typhoon ondoy is on his way to vietnam, but typhoon "peping" is on his way here in rp. ingat po tayung lahat!!!!!!

THANKS RED

This has been one crazy weekend. I personally really wanted to help out in anyway i can. The best i can do is to donate stuff i know some victims would reallyneed starting tomorrow . I know a lot of Nters here have a good heart and would do the same.

i pray to those who are still in bad condition and whose houses are flooded.
i jst got home from ust..was stranded there snce yesterday.. this is by far the worst.
Keep safe. God bless us all.

For those in the katipunan area, you can bring your donations to the Ateneo Cov Courts. Volunteers are also needed for sorting, repacking, and delivery ofgoods.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Actually, the emergency response would be really hard to take action given the condition. Even the well-equipped US government during hurricane Katrina took long before they could react.

I had the same sentiments with regards to the slow response. But we really can't blame them.
no matter what the condition is,the emergency response should be there cause that's what they are for.in FEMAs case theymisunderestimated(bushism)the extent of the possible damage katrina would cause.they were late to react because they had a man on the helm ill equipped anddamn near incompetent for the job .

we get hammered all the time by typhoons in the PI.the NDCC should be johnny on the spot,know what to do and mobilize the moment something major like thishappens.the problem is they are reactive,waiting for the damage to be done then do their work.they are funded with tax payers money and now that the peopleneed them they're coming up short.

1 in 4 muscleheads is my theory.the bigger the bod,the gayer inside.i was asked by my fiancee once how come more and more gays look like they're carvedoutta granite.i just told her they have to lift weights and workout cause it takes a lot of strength for a man to make love to another man.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

1 in 4 muscleheads is my theory.the bigger the bod,the gayer inside.i was asked by my fiancee once how come more and more gays look like they're carved outta granite.i just told her they have to lift weights and workout cause it takes a lot of strength for a man to make love to another man.

i came in this thread on a serious note to give support to you guys in Manila... But dude.... I friggin spit out my coffee reading this
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back to the topic... stay strong guys.

jub7na.jpg

SPREAD THE WORD.
SOUTH TEAM IS STILL BEIN FORMED. SO STAY TUNED GUYS.
ANY FORM OF HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

Back
Top Bottom