U.S. to Ban Laptops in All Cabins of Flights from Europe

going to london/paris in december.... so I can fly to london no problem with my laptop as part of my carry on, but coming back to the states it needs to be checked?

Just flew back home from London. This is the first time i'm really hearing about this. The big thing in Europe is making sure your that all electronics work i.e They are charged and if asked you can turn it on.  I dont see this ending well. Alot of folks travel for work and only pack carry ons.

going to london/paris in december.... so I can fly to london no problem with my laptop as part of my carry on, but coming back to the states it needs to be checked?
if your into Supreme, dont even bother in London, line is always dumb long even on weekends when everything is already gone. You may get lucky on a dead drop week like this one.

This is due to a legit terrorist threat, **** your little job. Ask them to give you a surface, they supply those now. MS bout to come up big.

This has already been in effect for countries in the Middle East for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom