• Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
20% off plus free shipping on the Curry 2.5 over at EB
happy.gif
 use code LKS16638 during checkout

Wait, so curry might wear the low 2 chef to prove a point? He gonna lose it while running up and down the court or jumping cause of that heelcup slippage. Even more probable is to spraining an ankle or knee. I hope he is all talk and no show in wear lows in game.
Has he even worn a pair of lows in a game? I know he's done it in warm ups.

I hope that Green will still be able to attend the Larry Obrien ceremony when we wipe the floor with LeBum tomorrow!!!!!! That would be so *****ed up if the league don't let him!!!!

Don't know how true this is. Title very misleading. Plus doesn't look like his legs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Does curry practice without ankle braces?
View media item 2065730

Last edited:
Hopefully there is an exception if its to raise the Larry O'Brien.

Or just pay the $500.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea!  Report back for sure if you give it a shot

And good to hear you use the runner's loop -- it's my go-to way to lace with nearly any pair of lows.  Just adds some nice additional security
I honestly didn't think this would work, but so far so good man. The heel slip is gone! I tried it without the runner's loop and with. I still need the runner's loop to be fully secure. Next up, is the Lebron 13 lows lol.
View media item 2065851View media item 2065854

View media item 2065897
Anyone find this weird? Or can someone explain why the inconsistency exists.

It does give buyers doubts as to which model they are getting..

The model at release has the yellow trimming on the tongue according to FTL EB release calendar, however some people that already have it don'y have the yellow trimmings on their pairs.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you guys prefer the yellow trimming on or off? I prefer off as it matches the same pair Curry wore on the 73rd win...hoping he plays in these when they win on monday... it seems fitting...though the batmans are okay too... i already ordered my pair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom