Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
First Curry 2 purchase.  My foot is somewhat wide, hope they aren't too narrow.  Could not pass up the MyFitnessPal discount

First Curry 2 purchase.  My foot is somewhat wide, hope they aren't too narrow.  Could not pass up the MyFitnessPal discount
How do you get the fitnesspal discount?

Also, I'm trying to get these shipped to store so I don't gotta pay shipping. Anyone know how long it takes for new releases to be able to ship to store? The Dark Knights currently cannot, but the USA are and they were released two weeks ago.

Hate to talk about anything other than the shoes in this thread but I've been using the myfitnesspal app for some time to keep track of my diet. How does one go about getting that discount reward?

More on the MFP discount please.....i use my fitness pal as well and have for some rime now

its a discount they send randomly

someone on slickdeals just gave me a code

98 shipped for the batmans. i had to do it.

hope it goes through

Love how people use my pictures for comparison lol, that whole yellow trim thing got 12 y/o telling me my pair is fake on IG [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Here i am, copping currys at retail and getting swole on my own, when I could have been using an app for $40 off :smh:

Last edited:
They are not fake.

It may just be different color models. (1274425-103 no yellow trim, 104 with yellow trim)

I know that for the few lucky people such as myself, the early releases don't have the yellow trim.
But for the model at release however I cannot say.

I wish UA can give us info on this.

Back
Top Bottom