Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Nah, Curry 2's haven't had any limited releases. Should be plenty of the Waves.

The Gold Rings were commemorative so there was a lot of demand. That cw was probably a lot of people's first Curry 2.

Last edited:
Guess we do have confirmation now! :lol:

Plenty of stores though. Good to see. I might not even bother online.

He'll prolly wear the Chefs for warm ups. Maybe the Waves for the 1st quarter/first half.

UA might have a special cw of the 2.5 for him.

Either he switches to the Batmans or Fades if he's doing bad 1st half.

Gonna have to call my local FTL's and HoH's to see what's up with the Waves.

73-9 or not. All 2.5's for me are an easy pass. Just not liking the fit and materials on it. Too bulky, no ventilation and feet get too hot.

Last edited:
if anyone has a 40 off code so I canse use on black nights, ill exchange for my nike 10%. Sorry if its not allowed

I ordered batman 2s on sat. From UA website and it arrives 2mrw.... shop runner.... free with amex account

Last edited:
I think he should put on the northern lights..... anyone remember the x mas game this year? :smile:

Last edited:
I think he should put on the northern lights..... anyone remember the x mas game this year?
smile.gif
They won by 6 and Draymond was the mvp of that game. I would not hope for a similar game from steph.

They won by 6 and Draymond was the mvp of that game. I would not hope for a similar game from steph.
Lol well whatever game they won 30 by then that's the shoe he better put on haha.... or Ryans... what shoe CW did he wear vs grizzlies when they won by 50?

Last edited:
Eh idk. It doesn't matter to me who wins but I just want a close game. The one in Cleveland got out of hand fast...

And I'm pretty sure he wore the BHMs that day (it was Martin Luther King day)

Last edited:
He would get fined for wearing Northern Lights anyway, or at least warned idk what the specific rule is

We need Green to shout at Curry man!!!! I really don't know what he is doing out there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom