Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Curry, Klay, Green and Kevin Durant next season? The real deal Big 4.

Add a quality big man F-C that can rebound, defend & block plus score at least 10-15ppg and we got the GOAT team that can get 74-8 and a ring.

Curry 3 next along side the KD 9. Gotta see what cw's to cop for both sigs.

Last edited:
Hassan Whiteside for center
grin.gif
 maybe Demarcus Cousins when he hits free agency in a year or two
laugh.gif

Wonder if this will affect the preorders. I asked online yesterday and customer service said they are shipping out June 24th still

So for anyone who cares, I think the "Bred" colorway is back online on like FTL, Champs and FNL. The black and white ones aren't back yet. I'm seeing them on eBay though. I don't know if is bound go that route

I finally picked up my 73-9's in youth size.  Hibbett's finally put them on the shelf and I had a $25 off code.  I'm happy. 

I wonder why they pushed back.... there's gotta be a good reason and not just because a dubs lost lol

There's prolly a returning spree going on right now with the bandwagons. Or they did the same thing anta did with the back to back championship.

I don't know.... maybe they are building false hype.... marketing tactic is working very well UA....

it might sound crazy, but like the guy up a few posts people are probably calling and canelling like crazy. Maybe they decided to delay it a little closer to next season when the hype for the season starts up again and then people might be a little more interested

I'm still in two different FTL raffles for the MVP pack, so hopefully they'll be available on Friday...

probably just waiting to drop when all the curry slander dies down.

they shoulda just dropped each shoe seperately

Things will die down soon once the basketball camps get going and olymipics start up. I think tons of the Currys will go on sale. Imo. Since they were releasing 2 new colors or styles a week for the last couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom