Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I honestly didn't think this would work, but so far so good man. The heel slip is gone! I tried it without the runner's loop and with. I still need the runner's loop to be fully secure. Next up, is the Lebron 13 lows lol.
View media item 2065851View media item 2065854

the red model the red model did your heel liners stay in place?
I bought some the other day, but I'm worried that the bump in the middle of the heel will not allow the liner to stick properly.

fyi UA brand house release of back 2 back championship pack been cancelled tomorrows release too but the dubnation 2.5 wide local release is going to be an easy cop

I wonder why the pack is being cancelled or delayed...UA must not have been able to produce enough pairs in time or it truly was limited to 5,000 pairs total and UA sold them all.

I think it has to do with losing the title. Doesn't make sense to celebrate MVP when they just lost imo

has anyone tried stock locate the gold ring? or is it completely dried up?

does anyone have a picture of the bar code or FTL/Champs sku?

Hey

I use custom insoles in my shoes generally due to flat feet. Since the insoles on the Curry 2s are not removable, is it ok to to just put my custom insoles over the stitched in insole?

Thanks

Hey

I use custom insoles in my shoes generally due to flat feet. Since the insoles on the Curry 2s are not removable, is it ok to to just put my custom insoles over the stitched in insole?

Thanks
If you do that you'll have to size up at least half a size to a full size. Why not get the 2.5 since it has a
Removable insole? You'd still
Need to size up half a size is my guess

If you do that you'll have to size up at least half a size to a full size. Why not get the 2.5 since it has a
Removable insole? You'd still
Need to size up half a size is my guess
I didn't like the way the 2.5 looked. If I do go a half size up, will the shoe still be ok? Like it wouldn't be bad to just add one sole onto another right?

Just called up a local UA brandhouses and asked about Curry 2 mvp pack.... he said he can't really say anything about them.... I know where I'm going tomorrow! Call up your local UA brandhouse! Good luck yall!!!!

I would be in on the MVP Pack of they did somethi g better with the 2. I thought the CURRY 1 in the pack but I wasn't sold on the CURRY 2.

Just called the same UA brandhouse and was told that they will not have any in at all.... I was told there where shipping issues (damaged product) with the MVP pack.... someone from Nike probably sabotaged the shipment lol jk.... anyway I also called UA cust. Service 800 # and I was told the same.... some will ship tomorrow.... he didn't specifically say it was damaged goods but he said shipping issues.... he did say the pack is a very limited run..... and that select Finishline, FTL and UA brandhouse should have them next week..... he said we will be notified when they are available!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Yeah. They have all the colors except the black/white and the gold ones. I never thought I would say this.....but I think I'm gonna pass over Nikes for Currys

Back
Top Bottom