• Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
waiting for the "MIAMI" 2.5s.....

Got a pic?

@FLashSole said they'll be exactly like these Fireshots
Cr2WVN8VYAI081e.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ The more I look at them, the more I like them. I'm not much for black shoes.....but I would have to decide with them on feet

If anyone is looking for the $40 UA coupon, email myfitnesspal support for one. assuming you have an account

and they'll email you one within a few days

And you just ASK for a 40 dollar off code? It's that easy?
I told them the first time it was going around that i never received one, and this time around I haven't either.... in just sent my request in so hopefully i get one asap so i can use it for 2mrws release

I told them the first time it was going around that i never received one, and this time around I haven't either.... in just sent my request in so hopefully i get one asap so i can use it for 2mrws release

Cool. I'll give it a shot. Repped for the direct link and saved me the me the search

Sweet. Decision time if mine comes through. Use it on the Heavy Metal ones and get the Haight Street off eBay or use it on the Haight Street and gets the Heavy Metal ones off a Foot site with a discount in the future.....sue the Jeopardy theme.

why do the giants low have to be out of stock on ua man

needed a 12 and the 40 dollar off would have been money

if anybody fails on emailing ua i got 2 40 dollar off codes

if i like you ill enter you in a drawing and the code will be pmed later tonight if you win

if you had beef with me in the past dont even bother

i see ozboi is taken care of already

Back
Top Bottom