Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
ozboi ozboi you just helped me make my decision. I got a reply from their customer service with the typical we will get to it when we can.....who knows lol

Just ordered the Heavy Metal 2.5s. Came in at a great price, plus 8% cash back with befrugal right now....that made it even better. The Friday Tue as out great.

nope, I will set up an account on my lunch break

Yeah. You just make an account, then search for the stores you want. I've bought for Footaction and other ones. The rates for cash back fluctuate sometimes, but when you find one, you press the "get code" button or whatever and it kinda directs you to the companies website. Then you buy whatever and the percentage goes to your befrugal account. At a later date you ask for a pay out

yep I used the $40 code.

Finally got a coupon! YAY!

I looked at the 2.5 page and it says that promo codes are not valid for 2.5s. I dont want to use my code then UA cancels the order because I used a code, which also in turn makes my code invalid.

I might wait until yours actually ships 1st, so let us know! [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Finally got a coupon! YAY!

I looked at the 2.5 page and it says that promo codes are not valid for 2.5s. I dont want to use my code then UA cancels the order because I used a code, which also in turn makes my code invalid.

I might wait until yours actually ships 1st, so let us know! [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I sure hope this isn't the case. I ordered today with a code....

Back
Top Bottom