Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
When the rep emailed me the myfitnesspal code it also didn't have an expiry date, just stated that it will expire soon....

on the promo emails that were sent way at the bottom it shows the expiration date

Last edited:
Well.....I finally got an email back from myfitnesspal with a code......a week later. Since someone in this thread helped me out (you know who you are) with a code, I have one for someone if they need it. Just trying to do my part to help each other. I think they expire tonight.....so they would have to be used tonight

jamesandstl jamesandstl so it does work? U used the code or nah?

I didn't use it. I ousted wanted to see. I will say that I emailed the myfintessalpal people and they said that the code does expire on the 15th, so I don't know. Don't be surprised if they don't let it go through or cancel it.

ozboi ozboi They just emailed me again and said "Since it's an extra code we don't know exactly when it will end. We recommend using it in a day or two". So.......Hopefully that puts your mind at ease

Is there a Clutchfit Drive thread??? I'm digging the fade on the 3s.....so I looked up the 2s and I like that fade too. Thinking about getting another collection going.

For performance, the 3 is WAAAAYYYY better than the 2. Clutchfit feels like the 1, cushioning like the Curry 2, but a little softer

duke40 duke40 I don't know if that was aimed at me, but thanks. I literally ball, I only use for casual purposes and I'm digging the white to black fade on the 2s and 3s. I really like what they are doing with the cushion. Also, I think I follow you on Instagram. Good stuff.....and Repped for the info.

Back
Top Bottom