Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Does anyone have an extra active myfitnesspal coupon that they are not using? Hook a brother up!

Not sure what has taken me so long to register, I've been lurking in this one thread for about 11 months now.  I happened across the picture of the UA Curry 2.5 Rising Sun (at the time called Top Gun-- was undergoing name change due to gun violence).  I could never get some concrete information on them releasing or the true name so I just continued to tune in here.  Once they released I continued to check back to see the hype as to whether I could afford to wait for a bit to watch the price drop.  While I never saw anyone really mention them in these last 6 or so months I thank everyone for keeping me up to date on the Currys.

Not sure what has taken me so long to register, I've been lurking in this one thread for about 11 months now.  I happened across the picture of the UA Curry 2.5 Rising Sun (at the time called Top Gun-- was undergoing name change due to gun violence).  I could never get some concrete information on them releasing or the true name so I just continued to tune in here.  Once they released I continued to check back to see the hype as to whether I could afford to wait for a bit to watch the price drop.  While I never saw anyone really mention them in these last 6 or so months I thank everyone for keeping me up to date on the Currys.
once in a while UA has an app called mufitnesspal that randomly sends out a $40 coupon over email for using the app for over $100 purchase.

I posted this in the other UA thread but...
Expect a lot of 2.5s to hit the outlets pretty soon. We RTV'ed a lot of the olympic colorways, the recently released red/white pair, and the Elite 2s.

once in a while UA has an app called mufitnesspal that randomly sends out a $40 coupon over email for using the app for over $100 purchase.
Thanks, I'd been seeing it the last two or so weeks, I didn't realize it would apply towards that particular pair since on the UA site it stated that promos were excluded.  I guess I fell asleep at the wheel while others were getting in on it.

Not many other pairs of 2.5s I want. I wouldn't mind the red and grey ones....."Davidson" ones? I'm camkubf them "Underdog" 2.5s lol

Per Flashsole, the first curry 3 is releasing late October and is the black and yellow camo pair. The dubnation one is Nov 5th. Can't wait for that one 
nthat.gif

Per Flashsole, the first curry 3 is releasing late October and is the black and yellow camo pair. The dubnation one is Nov 5th. Can't wait for that one :nthat:
$150 though.... a lot of people gonna get thrown off by that.....

Last edited:
$150 though.... a lot of people gonna get thrown off by that.....

Yeah, I think they kinda have to ease up on that. I hope they 'll d's rethink that. They are really gonna make people question which shoe to buy of these and KD9s are the same price. I don't know if they have the following for that. Especially, since most people would rather just get Nike's because they are Nike's. Also, it might benefit them to slow down on quite so many colorways of like the guy said above they are already sending some back.

Yeah, I think they kinda have to ease up on that. I hope they 'll d's rethink that. They are really gonna make people question which shoe to buy of these and KD9s are the same price. I don't know if they have the following for that. Especially, since most people would rather just get Nike's because they are Nike's. Also, it might benefit them to slow down on quite so many colorways of like the guy said above they are already sending some back.
They skipped a whole shoe price range.

Curry 1 was $120, Curry 2 was $130, Curry 2.5 is $135, Curry 3 should be aroubf $140 Or $145 IMO..... or else there's gonna be alot of pairs heading for the outlets

ozboi ozboi My thoughts exactly. I think 140 is good. I realize they want to capitolize, but d@mn. You are right it's like a whole price range. I think that will push some people away. I mean, I will buy a pair, my favorite colorway, but if I buy multiple I'll wait for a discount.

I'm also copping pairs but it will definitely push people away that's for sure. They gotta pay for that new building lol

ozboi ozboi My thoughts exactly. I think 140 is good. I realize they want to capitolize, but d@mn. You are right it's like a whole price range. I think that will push some people away. I mean, I will buy a pair, my favorite colorway, but if I buy multiple I'll wait for a discount.
100% agree.

Had to get matchy matchy, socks and shoes only though. Like the padding around the ankle for better lock down and secure fit than the 2s. The burrito tongue doesn't wrap all the way behind the lateral eyestay( it doesn't have a negative effect on fit or anything just that the UA logo is off to the side that's all. I put in thin insoles though to wrap the tongue as far as it can go and for more wiggle room around the toes.
View media item 2180336

Adidas did the same thing with the Rose 3 - 100 for the 1, 110 for the 2, and 160 for the 3, and it bombed. Of course, he got injured and didn't wear them much, but the non-existent tech plus the fact adidas wasn't hot at the time killed the line. It is barely recovered and only because of three stripe worship this year.

Curry will have to be on MVP level again and stay on court to justify the $150. The big draw was parents could buy at $120 and have their kids hero shoe. At $150, only 30 more, but to mom making ends meet that's groceries.

Back
Top Bottom