Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
When I go to the site, they're still listed for retail.
Am I missing something, or is that the Ozboi Rewards Program?

haha bro dare I say it, but it's actually in the OUTLET section! 
nerd.gif
 here is the direct link https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-curry-25-basketball-shoes/pcid1274425-790

It's quiet in the thread, that doesn't happen often.  Even at $100 I'm trying to get to $80 for those Rising Sun in the Outlet.  I have never paid attention to the Outlet section but whenever there is a coupon code for Under Armour, will it apply to Outlet as well.

I'm back with another bargain deal. Everything listed are worn lightly. All sz 10.5, I don't play basketball in curry's so when I say "worn", it was all casual. I'd prefer selling them in bulk, bulk price is $250!!!! Yes $250!!! PayPal only!!! Shipping fees $20 on top of $250. I'm not taking additional photos (don't have time), I have sold plenty in this group.View media item 2237150

I'm back with another bargain deal. Everything listed are worn lightly. All sz 10.5, I don't play basketball in curry's so when I say "worn", it was all casual. I'd prefer selling them in bulk, bulk price is $250!!!! Yes $250!!! PayPal only!!! Shipping fees $20 on top of $250. I'm not taking additional photos (don't have time), I have sold plenty in this group.
Man, why can't you be a size 10? 
happy.gif
 Repped!

got these for $55 a pair from the outlets

mainly for the courts due to it's supposedly great traction

but is it just me of do these look real small on-feet? I got tts and it looks like I have a kids foot with them on :lol:

View media item 2244543

got these for $55 a pair from the outlets

mainly for the courts due to it's supposedly great traction

but is it just me of do these look real small on-feet? I got tts and it looks like I have a kids foot with them on :lol:

View media item 2244543

Agree - that square toe being a low cut looks short. They do fit me about a half size small but they break in and feel great after a couple games.

^ ^ ^

Yah I am considering sizing up but worried about the heel slip issue others are having, I could feel my toe right there on the edge but as you said it'll break in and it'll fit better.

Sadly some dead toenails will likely have to be sacrificed the first few games on them.

"73-9" 2.5's on sale for $79.98 at Finishline. Thinking about adding a second pair to hoop in and maybe a third pair and have Curry sign it at Oracle.

"73-9" 2.5's on sale for $79.98 at Finishline. Thinking about adding a second pair to hoop in and maybe a third pair and have Curry sign it at Oracle.
How easy is it to get him to sign at oracle? I have a pair of mvp 1 lows that I'd love to get signed. 

But his birthday is next month right? He gonna try to make it splash tonight den! Haha

Back
Top Bottom