Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Any release on the underdog 2.5s above? Also, how is the flexibility of the ankle collar? I don't mind mids but they can't be too restrictive

Thanks bro. First bball shoe not nike or jordan. Team colors are red white and grey

I don't ball, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. They are very comfy for me......I can't hardly wear Nike's anynore. I would love to get these for a great price, hopefully when they go to outlets or on sale

The ankle collar is neoprene so it's really flexible and with the upper it offers great support. 2s aren't restrictive either have you thought of buying a pair of those also? nstanton nstanton

Thanks bro. First bball shoe not nike or jordan. Team colors are red white and grey

Also, if I were you I would go try on a pair for reference. I wear for casual so I went a full size up. It seems like most people go between a half size and a full size up. Depends on how you like the fit

Thanks guys. No 2's match team colors. Just think if ua gets something like nikeid

Last edited:
Played in the 2.5s for the first time this morning. Go TTS. They are tight at the top of the shoe, likely because the insole is different. After a few minutes on the court they loosened and are good to go. Going up in size may lead to slippage. Same as the 2 lows.

Second day hoopin in the 2.5s..... My pockets might be in trouble. Went TTS and they broke in real quick. I see a few CWs I want to grab... At the right price though lol

Second day hoopin in the 2.5s..... My pockets might be in trouble. Went TTS and they broke in real quick. I see a few CWs I want to grab... At the right price though lol
Good to know. Can I ask if you have the same size in a Curry 1 or 2?

Good to know. Can I ask if you have the same size in a Curry 1 or 2?
Yeah all mine are size 13. I have 11 pair of currys total. 2 pair of the low top 1s, 4 pair of low top 2s, 4 pair of mid top 2s, 1 pair of the 2.5s

The 2.5s were super tight when I first put them on but they felt great after a few trips up the court. I hoop in all mine 5-6 times a week. If you are wearing them for casual only, you might want to go up in size.

anyone copped the Miami 2.5s?
i was hoping to see of-feet pics of them....

Last edited:
I'm loving those colors. I have them in my footlocker cart with a 15% off code. Just haven't pulled the trigger
same here....
i didnt cop it on release day because of the discount exclusion and without free shipping..
but being able to buy it now with discount and free shipping might make me cop it now...

Back
Top Bottom