• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Guys!

The gradient PE he wore last night? Or Dubs Home?
Can't really go wrong with either.  Comes down to preference I suppose.  I like how clean the dubs homes are so I'd probably give a very slight nod to those

Gradient is still awesome...

The 2.5s aesthetically are worse than the 2s to me, but I have a feeling the comfort/fit/lockdown will all be better.

What do you all think?  

Peep the collar padding in these -- from @thebasketballshoes on IG

Not feeling the burrito tongue.
Although tongue movement and bunching was a gripe of mine with the 2s.

I like how unlike nike they seem to be ironing out problems as opposed to flogging the next gimmicks.

Word to the kd8 elite.

Not feeling the burrito tongue.
Although tongue movement and bunching was a gripe of mine with the 2s.

I like how unlike nike they seem to be ironing out problems as opposed to flogging the next gimmicks.

Word to the kd8 elite.
this right here -- that's why I'm curious with these.  The 2s alright have good/fit lockdown but I think this could really take it to another level

I'm not huge on burrito tongues either but I think it might work well here

Upper material looks like Fire Shot, which means it may be stiff on the lateral side. Not a bad thing as long as it flexes in the right spots.

blackouts are the only decent pair so far. Don't mind the burrito tongue at all. Will be an outlet purchase if I decide to.

Actually digging the 2.5's from that picture. Reminds of the Jordan XV's, looks almost like the back of the XVs

Looks like they will be good B Ball shoes

Last edited:
this right here -- that's why I'm curious with these.  The 2s alright have good/fit lockdown but I think this could really take it to another level

I'm not huge on burrito tongues either but I think it might work well here
Also should have a bit more cushion with the ol micro g as well. Something I also wanted from the 2.
Actual upgrades totally smoke the added socks or chromed out support wings elites give us.

Actual improvment is also why I'm not mad at the xxx

Just ordered a pair of Professionals from FNL. Not a fan of all black shoes but these caught my eye. Seems like I'm the only that likes this color way...lol

Just ordered a pair of Professionals from FNL. Not a fan of all black shoes but these caught my eye. Seems like I'm the only that likes this color way...lol
It might not be the popular shoe to talk about but it's a nice looking shoe. Oh yeah, I do have a pair of them too and I know you'll really like them in person. 

You are not the only one... this was my second colorway purchased and still probably my fave.  Just a really clean look that I love for hoop.  Nothing flashy and nothing flashy needed for them.  There are some 3M logos though as a bonus.

You'll be happy 

You are not the only one... this was my second colorway purchased and still probably my fave.  Just a really clean look that I love for hoop.  Nothing flashy and nothing flashy needed for them.  There are some 3M logos though as a bonus.

You'll be happy 

Good to know. Love the different shades of grey to complement the black. This is my 1st black Bball shoe since the OG Penny 2's black/blue.

Never tried anafoam but have heard good things about it. Seems like a lot of the weartesters/performance reviewers prefer it over speedform. 2.5 might be a better performer, but too bad it isn't as aesthetically appealing as the 2s imo. But hey if it performs well, who gives a **** right? :rofl:

Last edited:
Speedform wasn't full-length in the 2 except for the Lows, so it's hard to compare.

2.5...eh.  Never been a fan of the whole .5 system.  It's a lose-lose situation.  If it isn't better than the OG, what was the point?  And if it is better, why didn't they do that to begin with?  Oh yeah, because they want to sell us more stuff, sorry I forgot myself there for a moment.

Finally found a pair of the Providence Roads in my size. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Interested to see how the 2.5s perform. Style is so-so but the right color way could make a big difference.

Visually Im sold on those Giants lows. Might head to the mall in a few days to see what the lows feel like on foot.

Man this is so frustrating

$130 dose not equal £130

The price point is a huge draw but in England it's only £10 cheaper than some Lebrons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom