Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
chrsdck with another cop on the low! good stuff bro! i was able to cop that curry 1 black and gum Lux for $130 last night.... not really low but ill take it!

A part of the sole on my Curry 2s chipped off. Does anyone know if UA provides shoe replacements? Similar to how Nike gives a new pair for popped air bags, etc.

It appears there are two guys on the men's indoor Olympic volleyball team wearing Curry 2s shoes. The USA colorway and the Waves colorway

No chance UA.com will be restocking the B2B pack correct??.....hoping i can get my hands on a pack and it won't be too hard, no stores in my area so its gonna come down to online 
ohwell.gif

No chance UA.com will be restocking the B2B pack correct??.....hoping i can get my hands on a pack and it won't be too hard, no stores in my area so its gonna come down to online :\
This is what they said when I asked them on Twitter. Take it for what it's worth. Who knows if they will do a surprise restock

It's instores or UA.com for no shipping. $400 + tax in SF is alot alrdy. There any other sites with free shipping?

Just called local brand house.... said they won't carry the mvp pack, they don't know about online though..... so just be ready on the 10th around 7 am ish and hope for the best

Nice kicks online 7am pst and 10am in store, the one in SF. I think they have stores in Texas too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom