• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Says the curry 2 is sold out but I really really doubt it
Yeah I see that too, can anyone confirm that they are really sold out? I really wanted to grab a couple more pairs. Damn! 
mean.gif

Yes, I seen that too, finally I run into some luck, ha ha. I just scooped up 3 pairs on the low! The Curry 3's are all dropped to $99 as well. Thank you all for the heads up! 

Yes, I seen that too, finally I run into some luck, ha ha. I just scooped up 3 pairs on the low! The Curry 3's are all dropped to $99 as well. Thank you all for the heads up! 
I had a 40-off-100 coupon, so I was able to cop a Black Night at around 60ish.  Considering how for me this is probably one of the best-fitting shoes for ankle braces in a long time, it's a HUGE win in my book.

About to scoop a few batmans for that price but I have a feeling they might go lower since its still fsr. Hopefully if they do, its within 60 days so I can return

Last edited:
Hi guys it's a bit late but just need an opinion on how curry 2 lows fit? was after some chefs and usually wear 10.5 for some wiggle room for the toes but was able to fit on a 10 on the curry one lows. Can i go with a 10 on the 2 lows?

How much do you guys think I can sell my Gold Rings for? Size 10 and I've worn them literally only twice...no signs of wear on them at all besides a lil dirt on the soles that I can clean off.

How much do you guys think I can sell my Gold Rings for? Size 10 and I've worn them literally only twice...no signs of wear on them at all besides a lil dirt on the soles that I can clean off.
Retail, if that.... GL! I have a size 11.... or was it a 11.5 DS... I forget.... keeping that on ICE

Back
Top Bottom