UA Curry 4

yall reallydont think they will be lower than the 3 price????

yall crazy

usually when a shoe sells badly they lower the price on the next model

see the kd and lebron sigs

yall reallydont think they will be lower than the 3 price????

yall crazy

usually when a shoe sells badly they lower the price on the next model

see the kd and lebron sigs

Nope, imo. Just like the Curry campaign, Make That Old, UA will have that approach going forward with the 4. By the shoe being well received, it should do just fine at $150. If not then it will make it through discounts but we know the limited stuff that goes out the window, people will forget the $150 tag and buy them.

Last edited:
Check your Bay Area DSG stores? They have the black tees.
Oh I don't have easy access to a DSG store. Can anyone assist me with the black Made That Old shirt (size Adult M) shipped to Portland? Will pay by Paypal. Thanks in advance, fam!

Last edited:
The
Oh I don't have easy access to a DSG store. Can anyone assist me with the black Made That Old shirt (size Adult M) shipped to Portland? Will pay by Paypal. Thanks in advance, fam!
the parade tee?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the parade tee never dropped in men's sizes. I did check out DSG's around the bay and they only had it in blue. There's a black Proven Shirt that has the speckles like the one Steph wore.

I'm pretty sure the parade tee never dropped in men's sizes. I did check out DSG's around the bay and they only had it in blue. There's a black Proven Shirt that has the speckles like the one Steph wore.
Thanks for the reply! That'll be a shame if it doesn't release in men's size. I'll continue keeping an eye on the UA site just in case it pops up.

Off topic The Rock needs his own signature UA shoe. Kevin Hart's got him by 2!! That highlight delta 2 is nice but it would be nice to see some heat for the Rock. Cmon champ pack and friends and family low!!

Off topic The Rock needs his own signature UA shoe. Kevin Hart's got him by 2!! That highlight delta 2 is nice but it would be nice to see some heat for the Rock. Cmon champ pack and friends and family low!!

Doesn't The Rock already have his own signature shoe and clothing line from UA?

Doesn't The Rock already have his own signature shoe and clothing line from UA?
They basically took the Delta and stamped his logo on it. The Delta had been out long before the Rock version came out. Technically Nike did the same thing with Hart's shoe as well.

Last edited:
Really excited for these. Will def cop some GSW colorways and the Finals colorway if they drop it. Hope they are comfortable.

Last edited:
IMG_4067.PNG

Back
Top Bottom