UA Curry 4

This shoe reminds me of a cam newton training I use to wear. Anynody know what shoe I am taking about? Brandon jennings even wore it in one of his gamea. Anyway I loved that shoe and I feel this one will be the same

Wasn't it the CN1 trainer? I had the powder blue mids and gunmetal lows.

As I am huge fan of new Curry 4 and SC performance, I am disappointed UA's plan. I do believe UA is the one who need to have big celebration and release for GSW champs. 

I can see Curry4 is comming soon banner on website. but this is their time to challenge majors again. Slow reaction but excited for Curry 4 as well ( long story short: give me the damn shoes!)

Haven't copped since dark matter.. 4s will be had..

Still hate UA and wish he was with nike though

Hi guys, any ideas where I could get this shirt? Looks like it is sold out in the UA website (they also only have the blue one available).

Hi guys, any ideas where I could get this shirt? Looks like it is sold out in the UA website (they also only have the blue one available).
The black was never for sale in the Adult sizes, just kids. Saw the blue one go up. 

Last edited:
I honestly think Under Armour waiting to release these shoes might be the dumbest thing in the history of their company. The hype is gonna be dead as hell for these come September when the first colorway releases. Both the white and black colorways would have sold out in stores if they released during or right after the Finals. I can't even imagine how much money they missed out on.

Last edited:
I honestly think Under Armour waiting to release these shoes might be the dumbest thing in the history of their company. The hype is gonna be dead as hell for these come September when the first colorway releases. Both the white and black colorways would have sold out in stores if they released during or right after the Finals. I can't even imagine how much money they missed out on.

A hot shoe is a hot shoe, it it is liked now it should still be like in September on the release date. Getting a shoe because a certian player wins speaks volumes about the person buying the shoe. Sad and honestly will never be something I understand

I believe the shoe will do well, being older trying to ball with all these younger guys, the all trying to be Steph nowadays. It should sell well coming off their championship.

Well I agree with you, The shoe will do well. Even in September However, for Under Armour, They didn't have many opportunity to hype up! The hyper was crazy during the finals. 3zero has very short life and it is all on sales. 

I believe the brand losing their opportunity not only sales but also reputation. They can release White/Gold, Black/White now then other GS colorways in September. I think it can be good for them. 

We all know 3s has low sales (i do believe it is because too many dumb color way) and 3zero is gone. but Steph and the hype is crazy why not 4 now?? 

Well I agree with you, The shoe will do well. Even in September However, for Under Armour, They didn't have many opportunity to hype up! The hyper was crazy during the finals. 3zero has very short life and it is all on sales. 

I believe the brand losing their opportunity not only sales but also reputation. They can release White/Gold, Black/White now then other GS colorways in September. I think it can be good for them. 

We all know 3s has low sales (i do believe it is because too many dumb color way) and 3zero is gone. but Steph and the hype is crazy why not 4 now?? 
They have to sell the 3's and 3Zer0's. I have seen the 3's moving a lot more at the outlets for $60. A lot of parents and people jumping back on the wagon have been buying Curry 3's. They're talking about the 4's but still buying 3's for a discount. 3Zer0's will eventually hit outlets as to whether they will sell after the championship hype dies down a little, time will tell. Curry 2's sold great after they won the 1st time and they released in late October 2015. With the reception and hype that everyone has about the Curry 4's, they will sell when they drop in September/October. Although I did see rumors of a champions pack in August.

KD wearing and dropping the 10's during the finals might have pushed UA and Steph to wear the 4's earlier. We know Steph was testing and wearing the 4's in practices and UA was originally dropping a new 3Zer0 colorway each round.

The only thing I think Under Armour drops the ball with is with too many colorways instead of some of Steph's PE and with the pricing. I'm just hoping they realized that a $140 pricing was a little too high and that around $120 is the perfect spot. At least we're not seeing photos of crap knockoffs of the 4's where the materials aren't close to the final release like the 3's.

They have to sell the 3's and 3Zer0's. I have seen the 3's moving a lot more at the outlets for $60. A lot of parents and people jumping back on the wagon have been buying Curry 3's. They're talking about the 4's but still buying 3's for a discount. 3Zer0's will eventually hit outlets as to whether they will sell after the championship hype dies down a little, time will tell. Curry 2's sold great after they won the 1st time and they released in late October 2015. With the reception and hype that everyone has about the Curry 4's, they will sell when they drop in September/October. Although I did see rumors of a champions pack in August.

KD wearing and dropping the 10's during the finals might have pushed UA and Steph to wear the 4's earlier. We know Steph was testing and wearing the 4's in practices and UA was originally dropping a new 3Zer0 colorway each round.

The only thing I think Under Armour drops the ball with is with too many colorways instead of some of Steph's PE and with the pricing. I'm just hoping they realized that a $140 pricing was a little too high and that around $120 is the perfect spot. At least we're not seeing photos of crap knockoffs of the 4's where the materials aren't close to the final release like the 3's.
I can't see the 4's going for $120, thw quality's too nice and they look too good. 

[/quote

Why is $140 to high when nike is selling KD's for $150? ]

[/quote

Why is $140 to high when nike is selling KD's for $150? ]
Yeah that's what he said

Just because one shoe is more expensive doesn't mean you should price them the same especially when you're the one trying to play catch up.

UA pretty much has one big seller, the Curry line and Nike dominated the Finals shoe exposure (Greens Hyperdunk React, KDs KDX, Lebrons 14s and Soldier 11, Kyrie 3 and Iggys Kobe ADs) so yeah UA has to find as much reason for people to pay for Currys as much as possible.

And really it's Curry being cheap (along with Adidas) that caused Nike to lower KDs and Lebrons sig lines prices by providing good quality bball performing sneakers at a much cheaper price so they got to keep doing what made them big from the start.

Yup kyries being priced at 109 and curry ones being priced at 119. Those 2 shoes were the best selling that year. Curry 3s jumped up 139+ tax and sat on the shelves. Hopefully UA doesn't do another price hike on the 4s. I love the direction they are going in. Those clutchfit drive 4 and curry 4s are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom