UA Curry 4

Checked Richards(DSG) in Fremont and Blossom Hill, only have bigger sizes 10 and up. Call before you head out.

FNL at Eastridge in San Jose have them too. I got no rewards.

Would've been nice to get a pair of these for under retail.

They had the black pair at FNL Livermore Outlets last night, I didn’t ask for sizes.

They got the blk/wht/gold at my Richard’s!!! Here at Glendale galleria...finally get to try them on and 25% off

So I FINALLY hooped in these this week. To be honest, a little disappointed from a performance aspect. I love the Curry 2s. I still hoop in those regularly. I tried the crazy explosive for a bit but boost is too "mushy" for me on court. The Curry 2 was perfect in terms of fit, traction, cushion, etc. The 4 has an amazing fit but it hurts so bad for the first 15 minutes or so. The synthetic part hits your foot so hard when it creases. Also, the laces hurt even moreso. I tightened them up pretty tight and since the laces only rest on the knit part of the upper it feels like your being cut with rope every step and cut you make. The fit is amazing on these and I love how lightweight they feel, but tbh the traction isn't as nice as the 2 and the synthetic feels super cheap. Best looking Curry shoe, yes, but best performer still has to go to the 2.

If they not pinching at the pinky toe, it will be one of the best shoes tho. I like the feel on the right side that it didn’t pinch lol, even I wore them for casual.

If they not pinching at the pinky toe, it will be one of the best shoes tho. I like the feel on the right side that it didn’t pinch lol, even I wore them for casual.
I have 4 colorways of the Curry 4 and the only one that pinched my toe was the Blk/Wht one. Are y'all having this issue with all the colorways?

I have 4 colorways of the Curry 4 and the only one that pinched my toe was the Blk/Wht one. Are y'all having this issue with all the colorways?
I only try the black/wht one. The Video that posted here before, he play in all white one tho and he said it pinched too. So I’m not sure. Hopefully all other pair not like this one.

So I FINALLY hooped in these this week. To be honest, a little disappointed from a performance aspect. I love the Curry 2s. I still hoop in those regularly. I tried the crazy explosive for a bit but boost is too "mushy" for me on court. The Curry 2 was perfect in terms of fit, traction, cushion, etc. The 4 has an amazing fit but it hurts so bad for the first 15 minutes or so. The synthetic part hits your foot so hard when it creases. Also, the laces hurt even moreso. I tightened them up pretty tight and since the laces only rest on the knit part of the upper it feels like your being cut with rope every step and cut you make. The fit is amazing on these and I love how lightweight they feel, but tbh the traction isn't as nice as the 2 and the synthetic feels super cheap. Best looking Curry shoe, yes, but best performer still has to go to the 2.
Yea i agree with that and so do nelson and schwollo. Looks great though

Yea i agree with that and so do nelson and schwollo. Looks great though

Yeah I know it's a common pattern with reviewers, I'm just super disappointed. I've been so hyped since seeing them in the finals last year, and judging by how much I love my 2s.

inCollage_20171220_165733569.jpg

those are ****ing clean

wish i didnt have giant toes

i noticed most shoes that pinch my pinky its the left foot

cant wear my true blue 3’s unless i remove the insole

Champs at Stonestown Mall has the More Range Colorway available now. Hopefully these hit discount bc I like them just as much as the More Dimes cw!

^is the “white” around the sc30 logo kinda blue? Never really looked at it until I got my pair in the mail. It throws it off for me

so with the lace pinching the pinky toe issue, I just changed the lacing of that area. instead of going across from the first inner hole to first outside hole, I go first inner hole to second inner hole and then lace the rest like normal

While they are clean, I feel a bit disappointed. The Christmas version of the 2s were crazy colored (the pink toes, which I bought and LOVE the color) and I was really hoping that they would do a repeat of sorts! Guess I gotta wait and hope for a F2S version to come out in a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom