UA Curry 4

just got my pairs from my parent's house (since my wife didn't know she got these for me for x-mas lol), how hard is it to put the shoe on?

i was checking it out and the ankle area looks pretty snug....

just got my pairs from my parent's house (since my wife didn't know she got these for me for x-mas lol), how hard is it to put the shoe on?

i was checking it out and the ankle area looks pretty snug....
It’s not hard it stretches a lot

The difficulty on putting on the shoe depends on if you are overweight or not or have fat feet. I have thick feet since I am carrying a lot of weight and my foot muscles are big to compensate, so it takes me a good 3-5 minutes to put them on without a shoehorn. My slender buddy on the other hand slips them on like tube socks. If you wear ankle braces, you might have my fat guy experience.

D847DF60-3161-4FA6-A6E6-A38E18DC26CB.png

Just got my " more dimes " cw and just by trying it on. I got pinching on the middle part on top of my foot. Tried re-lacing but still feel it. Will play in them tomorrow see if they disappear.

Love the overall low to ground feeling tho. this is coming from a Crazy explosive 2017 stan

I actually like the lows. I wonder how they perform compared to the highs. Since the highs feels somewhat like a low due to the thin materials, etc

Back
Top Bottom