UA Curry 4

DCE03506-D2A3-4C4E-8264-70D9E101EEC1.jpeg
Want to be like Curry lol but it actually fire.

Sole brothers annoy the **** outta me like what they do in the beginning of their videos where they flick their fingers and **** :lol: .. i watched them at times cause usually they the first one to review, hell they even do fufus for crying out loud

Jahronmon is ok. He's pretty straight forward with things. NW knows history and tech, etc.. but dude is chucker.. if you kinda value reviewers actual skill in basketball. Foamer and his bro play legit ball like i tihnk Foamer WAS a pro at one point

At the end of the day, i've seen legit players play in trainers and fufus and do crazy moves and stuff in real game and never have any complain. You go and meet players from other state, city or countries who don't even know these reviewers in youtube exist.

yah elite athletes could play in chucks and still do real well (though in elite levels, any advantage you could get, you should take) but us general consumers needs as much help as we need :lol: hell I wear something that has little cushion and my knees will kill me for the next week

but no lie, in middle school I didn't use to lace up my shoes and still played every nutrition and lunch time, even played ball in Adidas runners during PE

hell I had a year when I was playing ball in lugz :rofl: during nutrition/lunch

KG had a vid when JB invited a bunch of them for the 29s or 30s release and they showed on the vid how terrible some of the reviewers that was invited was. There were some legit players there like Foamer and his brother who I believe played college ball but for the most part, some are terrible. Most of the reviewers I watch could play in some capacity, or at least looks like they know what they are doing. You kind of know Nightwings game at this point, Jarohn, KG, H&L and Foamer. I don't really watch or pay attention to others, SoleBros are cool at times but their reviews tend to be cringeworthy most of the time, I just watch it if they're the only one who has a review of a certain shoe up at the time and no one else :lol:

I remember that video very well. I'm glad they chose to present that.

Not to keep derailing the thread because basically everything that had to be said was said, but shoe reviews are just like any other information. News, cryptocurrency, sports, whatever. The source is very important.

I remember that video very well. I'm glad they chose to present that.

Not to keep derailing the thread because basically everything that had to be said was said, but shoe reviews are just like any other information. News, cryptocurrency, sports, whatever. The source is very important.

Yep

Returned my More Dimes. If you have wide feet I'd stay away because you're gonna have a hard time putting your feet in the shoe and worry about the pull tab ripping. In regards to similar performers; the 2017 Hyperdunk Flyknit or Low does basically everything this shoe does but is way more durable, supportive, easier to break in, and more accommodating for different foot sizes.

In regards to similar performers; the 2017 Hyperdunk Flyknit or Low does basically everything this shoe does but is way more durable, supportive, easier to break in, and more accommodating for different foot sizes.

Uh oh. Let's not get started down that road in terms of what performs similarly or better than the Curry 4.

I haven't played in them, so I can't comment. But I can say based on reviews and NT feedback that I haven't been interested in a Curry model since the 2.

Back
Top Bottom