UA Curry 4

Might wait and try to see if they come up on DSG and I can use a code later... the red lows are dope as hell, though

Might wait and try to see if they come up on DSG and I can use a code later... the red lows are dope as hell, though

Don't think DSG or any other place getting the reds as they are donating the nets so they keep track selling from their inventory. Everywhere will get the Jan 5th colors though

Yeah I heard they only have at UA.com or brand house so I just grab it now in case it sold out later. If find it cheaper somewhere else just return it then.

94F1C703-3F54-4141-B4EA-8F8F57D54E79.jpeg

Didnt even know these were releasing today, Would 've copped. Normally don't like when they make a low out of a mid but these are super clean

KG been lazy with the reviews lately, it's like they're just doing it so they do not lose whatever deal they have with eastbay :lol:

I dunno. I just get the " fame " vibe from them (kg). Seemed like they too cool now for proper performance reviews. Acting like they play pro ball or some ****

I actually never seen them play comp or anything like that. Just typical 2 v 2 on some gym or playing at some sneakercon with " sneaker heads " :lol:

I think coach rock could take these guys also I don't believe tre could play d1 but thats just my opinion

I dunno. I just get the " fame " vibe from them (kg). Seemed like they too cool now for proper performance reviews. Acting like they play pro ball or some ****

I actually never seen them play comp or anything like that. Just typical 2 v 2 on some gym or playing at some sneakercon with " sneaker heads " :lol:

Yeah, I never saw them as extremely good or anything either but you could tell they could play. Like if you had both of them on your squad in a pick-up game you'd probably stay on the court for awhile. But pro ball? Nah. No way.

But what they did have was work ethic and made a name for themselves on YouTube which was the plan.

Folks got tired of them doing drills with cones and chairs over the years and KG knew it. There's only so many times you can watch Tre or JJones dribble between their legs and shoot jumpers in an empty gym. I mean, even my boy Nightwing has changed up his flow over the years. You don't see comprehensive footage of him on the court like he used to do. Content creators evolve. If you stay stagnant, you will lose your fanbase quick. You see these guys try different types of formats and then roll with it.
Maintain the core business model but continuously adapt to your audience's wants and needs. Thats how they stay on top.

On another note, can UA just drop a Carolina Panthers colorway for the Curry 4 Low's!!!

Folks got tired of them doing drills with cones and chairs over the years and KG knew it. There's only so many times you can watch Tre or JJones dribble between their legs and shoot jumpers in an empty gym. I mean, even my boy Nightwing has changed up his flow over the years. You don't see comprehensive footage of him on the court like he used to do. Content creators evolve. If you stay stagnant, you will lose your fanbase quick. You see these guys try different types of formats and then roll with it.
Maintain the core business model but continuously adapt to your audience's wants and needs. Thats how they stay on top.

On another note, can UA just drop a Carolina Panthers colorway for the Curry 4 Low's!!!

That's why I **** with Jahronmon's videos. He has clips of him playing in actual pick-up games. It's not what his entire review footage is based on, but it's nice to see. I think we don't see much of that because a lot of the shoe reviewers don't hoop that well and are afraid they gonna get clowned on :nerd:. Or they know they gonna lose followers because let's be honest, who you gonna take shoe review advice from - somebody who can actually play, or somebody who just knows a bunch of shoe terminology?

Last edited:
With KGs old vids, those drills and shoot around were in the beginning and you can usually scroll forward to where they start talking about the shoes, you aren't forced to watch them at all. Once they start talking about the shoes, they do just that until it concludes. That's why I stopped watching Foamers reviews, he lengthened his vids and he does drills and other miscellaneous stuff in between talking about the review. It forces you to watch the whole vid and it doesn't help that his vids starts about something else like it's clickbait.

But really, just watch that last vid, it's lifeless and half-assed, little to no effort at all. It's not evolving, just being lazy.

I think we don't see much of that because a lot of the shoe reviewers don't hoop that well and are afraid they gonna get clowned on :nerd:

KG had a vid when JB invited a bunch of them for the 29s or 30s release and they showed on the vid how terrible some of the reviewers that was invited was. There were some legit players there like Foamer and his brother who I believe played college ball but for the most part, some are terrible. Most of the reviewers I watch could play in some capacity, or at least looks like they know what they are doing. You kind of know Nightwings game at this point, Jarohn, KG, H&L and Foamer. I don't really watch or pay attention to others, SoleBros are cool at times but their reviews tend to be cringeworthy most of the time, I just watch it if they're the only one who has a review of a certain shoe up at the time and no one else :lol:

I think both Tre and JJones can ball. There's no doubt about that. I never got the vibe that they were trying to be D1 caliber or pro's. They seemed pretty realistic about their bball skills, but you're right. It seems as they got bigger, they got lazier or the passion just wasn't the same. Tre stopped playing altogether for a stretch to smash every *** he could get under the sheets, all while JJones was holding it down and recruiting some white dude to help him keep KG alive. Now, Tre is back on board and they are trying to "evolve", but their definition of evolving is trying to create a video game channel, or just talkin shiet in front of the camera about the NBA. BTW, their take on current NBA topics is so off. Tre has this bromance with Kelly Oubre and JJones is just like "whatever". Sometimes, fame is the root of someone's demise. Its sad. I think these guys are good at what they do if they actually put in work.

I saw online people talking about sole brothers being a fraud as in the gym manager saying they take pics but never actually play in them.

KG had a vid when JB invited a bunch of them for the 29s or 30s release and they showed on the vid how terrible some of the reviewers that was invited was. There were some legit players there like Foamer and his brother who I believe played college ball but for the most part, some are terrible. Most of the reviewers I watch could play in some capacity, or at least looks like they know what they are doing. You kind of know Nightwings game at this point, Jarohn, KG, H&L and Foamer. I don't really watch or pay attention to others, SoleBros are cool at times but their reviews tend to be cringeworthy most of the time, I just watch it if they're the only one who has a review of a certain shoe up at the time and no one else :lol:

:rofl: Yeah I remember that video. Some of them couldn't even dribble.... like wtf?!:emoji_fearful: I think that's why a lot of them don't show footage of them playing.

i wonder how many shoes these guys sell because I have never bought a shoe clicking their referral links nor do I shop at finishline or eastbay

Back
Top Bottom