UA Curry 4

I just ordered these off eBay, I'm from Canada, just curious if they released in the states?

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 50
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 43
lows doesn't do it for me, the thick midsole by the heel looks awkward and the overall silhouette looks weird
20171224002814_original.jpg

Apparently it performs just as well, material of the lows is an upgrade, but the fit is a bit more snug.

The fit does take breaking into to really be your size. Wide footers go half a size up.

That's just what I read and from trying it out at the store.

71DD96BF-C75B-4C56-AD4A-A07E83C33DCC.jpeg
Got a couple compliments in these

I'm curious, has anyone tried putting insoles in basketball shoes?

I'm really considering the lows, but impact protection is important for me. I'm thinking of buying these and buying insoles as the cushion is not the greatest.

Should I go half a size up? Are there insole brands that are low to the ground that you guys would recommend? Or will it just make the shoe awkward?

I'm curious, has anyone tried putting insoles in basketball shoes?

I'm really considering the lows, but impact protection is important for me. I'm thinking of buying these and buying insoles as the cushion is not the greatest.

Should I go half a size up? Are there insole brands that are low to the ground that you guys would recommend? Or will it just make the shoe awkward?
For sure half a size up on the lows.
They are pretty snug, not sure how well insoles will feel in them though. I usually wear a 9.5 in everything, got a 10 in the lows and my toes are basically rubbing the front of the shoe

For sure half a size up on the lows.
They are pretty snug, not sure how well insoles will feel in them though. I usually wear a 9.5 in everything, got a 10 in the lows and my toes are basically rubbing the front of the shoe

I just tried half a size up with insoles and it felt awkward, it also added pressure on my arch so I will sadly pass on the lows. Man...if they had HOVR or Micro G, it would have been a perfect shoe.

Am interested in picking up a pair of ball shoes for a friend and am currently considering the 'Curry 4', 'Curry zero3' and drive 4. Can get them all at a similar price (drive 4 is about 15-20 cheaper). what shoe would you guys recommend?

Am interested in picking up a pair of ball shoes for a friend and am currently considering the 'Curry 4', 'Curry zero3' and drive 4. Can get them all at a similar price (drive 4 is about 15-20 cheaper). what shoe would you guys recommend?

My brother LOVED the 3zero to the point where he just bought a second pair so I would recommend that from a performance standpoint.

I have all 3, Drive 4 low though, I like those out of the three because it has everything you need in a basketball shoe, not perfect but it covers everything the other 2 are okay at. The upper is durable and easy to clean, I take them hiking too lol. Only complaint is the ankle lining if you wear short socks it will rub against the ankle. Unless you plan to get the mids then it wouldn't be a problem I don't think but I hear some reviews say the heel counter digs into your achilles. Since you are buying for a friend then as a good friend spend little more and get him the top of the line model, Curry 4 :smile:

Check Finishline, 3Zer0's for $45-$60 and Drive 4's for $45. If you can't wait, UA Outlets have 3Zer0's and Drive 4's for around $60. The Drive 4 and 3Zer0's have more cushion than the Curry 4. Curry's are always a Guard shoe but the Drive 4 is more of every position shoe.

They took down the 4s when the 5s went on sale but I was about to pull the trigger on another 12.5! Anyone know where I could find a 12.5 in the lows?

Back
Top Bottom