UA Curry 4

Any chance anyone here ordered from shoepalace the yellow highs that ordered size 13 both received two right pairs one is 10.5? Haha I finally took mine out to wear them for season but to realized they are both left pairs one is my size 10.5 the other 13 :frown:

Attachments

• Snapchat-811806310.jpg
    Snapchat-811806310.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 27
Any chance anyone here ordered from shoepalace the yellow highs that ordered size 13 both received two right pairs one is 10.5? Haha I finally took mine out to wear them for season but to realized they are both left pairs one is my size 10.5 the other 13 :frown:
Oh man that’s terrible !!

A's pair and is that other pair a hi top?

Yep, those are the exact pairs I wanted. At that price I would’ve taken almost any colorway.

I was there last month at that same outlet but didn't see anything. They got more sizes or just randoms on the hash wall Jayou Ayen Jayou Ayen ?

Yeah, I was there a few weeks ago and they had nothing. I was contemplating a pair of the gray/gum 5s until I was informed that they were full priced.

The lows were only my pair and a Giants 11.5. The black champ pack was available in 11, 12, and 13. I didn’t look at the smaller sizes, but there might have been some 10s in there. G gundamzaku

Went to Gilroy UA store and they had those as well, $110 + 40%. Was tempted to get them but held off. They had the grey pair too.

I recently bought those blk/wht Curry 4's off of StockX as well. Best looking Curry shoe to date imo.

Back
Top Bottom