UA Curry 4

22427022_508934199439954_3976818834794348544_n.jpg

Just played in mine for a full hour of playing. Ran 4 miles according to my watch.

I’m not a shoe reviewer. I don’t read them or know how to write them. My general thoughts...

Really nice basketball shoe. Reminds me of the 08 hyperdunk. It’s light but not too light, which I like. My foot felt really secure when cutting and running.
Traction was nice. I didn’t have to wipe them off with my hand at all.
I like how these felt lower to the ground than the curry 2. Cushioning was good. Felt like a running shoe material. Not too soft. My feet do not hurt at all.
My only complaint would be I didn’t get a half size up. But that’s just me.

Went to the More Rings event around 3pm, about an hour wait. Looked like they had a late shipment and started giving out these shirts along with the ring of your choice. Gonna be real disappointed if UA decides to roll with either the I can do all things or smile ring and NOT the SC30 logo ring for the local Shoe Palace raffle lol.

IMG_1236.JPG

Was just about to say that those blue joints would look better with a white bottom. Would be nice to have some yellow/gold paint splatter on them as well.

Just played in mine for a full hour of playing. Ran 4 miles according to my watch.

I’m not a shoe reviewer. I don’t read them or know how to write them. My general thoughts...

Really nice basketball shoe. Reminds me of the 08 hyperdunk. It’s light but not too light, which I like. My foot felt really secure when cutting and running.
I like how these felt lower to the ground than the curry 2. Cushioning was good. Felt like a running shoe material. Not too soft. My feet do not hurt at all.
That's really interesting. Do you feel they could be ideal for daily use as well, rather than a specific balling sneaker? I feel after reading this that the versatility and the traction of the sneaker could double as a good daily sneaker as well but I'd rather ask an owner.

That's really interesting. Do you feel they could be ideal for daily use as well, rather than a specific balling sneaker? I feel after reading this that the versatility and the traction of the sneaker could double as a good daily sneaker as well but I'd rather ask an owner.
Definitely could be used casually. They look really good with some black joggers.

Damn so gotta go

awwwww yisss! my main concern was the cushioning. The kyrie 3 are nice shoes but hurts my knees because of their lack of cushioning. Been playing in boost shoes instead. Good to hear these offer ample cushioning since I'm just an old chunk of coal now.

Seriously... what is the cushion set up? There’s no tech specs anywhere, not even on the UA website!

Why are so many people hitting?? Isn’t there only a few and they are hand signed. Did 34th really get that many?

How’s the fit compare to curry2? It’s little snug for me for curry2 I can go half up. And you go tts for the 4?

Yea I think the letter is signed by curry himself. Are people sleeping on that? The packaging is amazing

Back
Top Bottom