UA Curry 4

Yeah...at $400, that's steep. They had me with the Curry 1 - Champ Pack and the Curry 2 - MVP Pack, not this time UA!

Actually, southland mall at highline jeweler

Attachments

• A87A1515-4A6B-4068-9457-FDB5BFAFC56C.png
    A87A1515-4A6B-4068-9457-FDB5BFAFC56C.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 29
So let me get this straight -- you have to line up, in a sketch area, in order to win a raffle just to get the opportunity to buy these for $400? Get the F outta here UA LOL.

download (8).png
download (7).png
download (5).png
download (6).png

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/curry4-news

STEPHEN CURRY SETS HIS SIGHTS ON “MORE RINGS”
Curry 4 Championship Pack Drops On Opening Night
The last of the confetti had hit the floor at Oracle Arena, as Golden State fans made their way home, honking horns in celebration all the way. In the middle of a raucous locker room with champagne flowing amidst goggle-adorned teammates, Stephen Curry lit a celebratory cigar. It may have seemed out of character for the now two-time World Champion, but in the moment, it was what he desired.

Since that night, Curry has had time to reflect, as well as look ahead to the start of a new NBA season. He took time to appreciate all the setbacks and challenges of the previous season that led up to that very moment of pure joy.

“And I want to accomplish a lot MORE this season,” Curry wrote in a letter tucked inside each Curry 4 “More Rings” Champ Pack. “More fun. More rings. More everything. Hopefully, we’re doing this all again next year.”
The limited edition Curry 4 ”More Rings” Championship Pack includes:

■ Curry 4 white/gold Championship shoes
■ Curry 4 white/black Championship shoes
■ Golf divot tool that doubles as a cigar holder
■ Two pairs of Stance™ socks
■ Signed letter from Stephen Curry

The Curry 4 Championship Pack is available in limited quantities while supplies last beginning Tuesday, October 17, at the following locations: Foot Locker in NYC (112 W 34th Street), Shoe Palace in Oakland (4900 Telegraph Avenue), Champs in Chicago (112 S State Street), through the Finish Line digital app, and UA.com

Last edited:
200 per shoe? C'mon son that's not how you try to regain support for a struggling shoe brand. Lower that price down to like $260. (I'm mostly saying this because i want that pack!!!)

Ugh, I want this pack. $400 though...oh well, no way I'm waiting in line at Champs and the site is going to crash.

Doing way to much for a pack, they want you to jump through hoops here in the Bay Area. So the 17th on the FNL app and UA?

So hold up...we can only buy the white or black pairs that he wore in the Finals if we buy this expensive *** pack?

And no I'm not going to read all through this thread to find out...somebody can be helpful

Back
Top Bottom