UA Curry 4

Was a delay again on desktop like the Champ Pack. Good thing they didn't fly. I went to the app and added to cart then checked out on my computer. Needed to get back 10% cashback lol. Just in case Footlocker didn't get them but I called yesterday to make sure but never know the employee might be seasonal.

The app was the way to go

Attachments

• 18A0250A-7E04-4AE7-A060-90B02B38AF94.jpeg
    18A0250A-7E04-4AE7-A060-90B02B38AF94.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 29
Was a delay again on desktop like the Champ Pack. Good thing they didn't fly. I went to the app and added to cart then checked out on my computer. Needed to get back 10% cashback lol. Just in case Footlocker didn't get them but I called yesterday to make sure but never know the employee might be seasonal.
Yeah, the desktop was trash!! I was like WTF. Jumped on the app and it was smooth sailing from there

Is the black pair they released to day a suede upper? I will cop if so because I can't deal the the pinching of the other upper

yeah Curry was easy cop. everybody focused on Yeezy and Kyrie 4

though I bet if the More Dubs CW was more limited, hypebeasts/resellers would've ate those up too. glad UA had plentiful quantity

Did anybody go out to the 4 drop zones to try for a signed pair? I didn't. :blush:

Its probably over by now. I wasnt about to fight traffic and BART to get in get city lol. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom