Uber car ride app free promo code

Esteemed gentlemen of NT,

What's going on bros? The rugby club that I play for has recently picked up a dope new sponsor, Uber. For those that are unfamiliar with Uber, it is an that provides black car service for the same cost as a taxi. They provide the service in a number of different cities globally, and in about 23 cities here in the states. Also, when you download the app, you enter your card information so you never have to worry about having cash and know what it is going to cost you before you do it! The response times are fast, and you can even select different types of vehicles (SUV, luxury car, etc.) for varying prices in addition to the limo. As a new sponsor of ours, they have given us a promo code to share with people that is worth $20 towards a ride. Depending on what car you pick, and how far you're going, that can either be a free ride, or a solid discount off of one. It is 100% at no cost to you, and as a incentive for us, we get $5 for each person that uses the promo code. The code is only good for one use, so use it wisely!

Check out there wensite for the cities that they provide the service in and more information on Uber: https://www.uber.com/

The promo code is: RugbyUberATL

CLIFFS:

-Uber is sponsoring my rugby club

-Hooked us up with a promo code worth $20

-We get $5 for each person who uses it

Sign up fellas. Even if you already have an account, you can still use the promo code in the promotions area under account settings.

damn its only available to new users.
No it's not. I am not sure how the app is set up on iOS, but on Android, it you click the button in the top right corner (it looks like a silhouette of a headshot), it will bring up a screen where you select promotions. Just enter it there. 

Back
Top Bottom