UC DAVIS Represent

Lets get that shoe club popping. Aint really much to do, so a shoe club, organization sounds dope. Anyways, go Aggies. Did yall hear we are playing UC Berkeley next year in football? We already cut up stanford, now Berkeley?
[/b]​

i was down there earlier today and the sight of that many bikes amazed me lol omg..... the amount of bikes that were there...
oh yea i like the buffet you guys got there...good food
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

LET YOUR GAME SPEAK

We're not playing Cal next year in football...there was rumors that we would, but since we're not officially D1 yet, the game wouldn't make sense for Cal's BCS aspirations (their BCS rating would get no boost with a win).

We are playing TCU...that might be a good game...they are a bit more intimidating than the Furd...at least in my book.
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

^Who's us? Can you wear something so we can identify you? Like... I don't know... calculator1200 shirt maybe?

My bad.

Indigenous Prodigy w/ Cars Like Ants feat. D-Vo and Dj Dzu (pronounced zoo) at 4PM in front of Wellman. We're a hip hop group performing with a live band. I'll be the DJ/back up dancer/cheerleader/irrelavent guy.

you slept through ALL of picnic day? Damn E.
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

picnic day was weak for me, i had to work at the ARC's Center Court Cafe. kinda busy too...booooo! i was there all day and didn't get to enjoy anything yesterday.
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

picnic day was crazy - seems like everyone came outta the woodworks.

calculator1200, that performance was really good, i was pleasantly surprised. i was sitting on the grass with my friends; we were the ones who started the "one more song" chant

Picnic Day is always a fun event, even if you don't go to UCD.

UCD Summit at Silo tomorrow.

Be there.

Quote:
calculator1200, that performance was really good, i was pleasantly surprised. i was sitting on the grass with my friends; we were the ones who started the "one more song" chant

Haha that was you? Thanks for the love. We usually never hear people chant for our stuff. They cut the power right after our song so we couldnt perform some of our other songs and plus, my other friend and I who were on the tables had to deal with this wack @#%$ equipment so you couldnt hear us cut or anything. We were hoping the chants would get louder so the people can turn the power back on!

Quote:
UCD Summit at Silo tomorrow.

OMG.... I'm so down. I haven't been to the Silo ever since they stopped us from using our swipes at CJ and Taco Bell. Damn, I made the crazyest sandwiches there, stacked em high with every single meat available. :wow:
eek.gif
Those were the days... first quarter.

Tomorrow, UCD Summit at the Silo.... :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom