UC IRVINE represent!

i lived in AV for one year when I transferred in there. it's not that bad but our year ppl weren't really close...I lived in the AASTH (look it up), which was by alpha phi (sorority). better to live by a sorority house than a frat house (less "rowdy" among other reasons. the AV complex has changed a lot since i lived there, so who knows. Yes, many asians (like myself) in irvine, but i would try to spend my time in areas like Laguna or Newport, so you'll appreciate what the OC is really about.

I must admit, UCI was probably one of the schools I've wanted to go to--full of Asians and close to home (something related to my interests at the time). However, you go to college for new experiences, so Irvine was nothing new for me. Both my best friends and I got in, but only I got into UCSD, which i presently reside. Environment is quiet as hell in Irvine, not too many people are there on weekends since it is a school of commuters and the parties are wack. Dormlife there sucks too compared my experiences in SD. Since I dont live there, I can't say much more than what I got out of it. Just enjoy the college as much as you can, you're there to find new beginnings.

I wrote this sig a long time ago, it was the dopest sig I ever wrote in 94.

^ middle earth is wack go for mesa court. I'm gonna be living in mesa court ALDEA next year..I'll be the only non-freshman there other than the RA..

I'm a third year now at UCI, I lived in Mesa Ct. my freshman year. Mesa is a bomb place to live cause the rooms are big and the environment is really nice. But Mesa is farther from engineering which is where a lot of my classes were. Get a feel for the campus and where you'll be taking most of your classes before you choose. Hit me up if you got any other questions about UCI.

Well Off G's

that student center close to done yet? you incoming heads/those still going there will be able to enjoy that soon enough. now as an alum (07... word), i wish the place was built sooner or at least postponed renovation (specifically the pub since it closed down the second half of my time there). oh well. i miss the ARC too.

the student center is being opened this fall.
im hyped. a place i can kick it during the day.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

^^AV is the place for themed housing, and also for frats/sororities....it's ok...you can take the shuttle into campus for class and to get around, etc.

Does the book store sell the baseball hat that they wore on the field? I now live in LA, and I can't find it online anywhere including the book store website.

I'm going to be a third year this coming fall.
It's true Irvine can be a bit boring in terms of parties and it's really dead past 10pm. The best way to counteract that is to get involved on campus whether it be in the Greek system or a club or a sport.

I made my mistake for the first 1.5 years, because nothing will just fall in your lap in Irvine, you gotta seek it. Now that I've made a turnaround, Irvine is actually a great place to be and I'm having alot of fun... 8)
glasses.gif

----
Karmaloop 20% off!
Code: AN7084

AV is coo for the most part, but if you ever get the chance I would say live in VDC.
Best place to live as a student.

Well Off G's

does anyone know if there's a chipotle being opened in the new student center? someone told me that students petitioned for one but it was rejected. i sure do hope they have one. the nearest one is like a 10-15 min drive.

anyways, i'll be living off-campus across the street at berkeley court. im moving in pretty soon. can't wait to get back to the college life. home's been boring.

i'll probably be down there in 2 weeks. if anyone wants to ball at the arc, i'll most likely be there daily since i have nothing to do 'til school starts. you can catch me sucking it up at 2nd or 3rd court in my beat up military 4's.
Team Philippines
Member No.5

Went to Irvine in '04-'05 and lived in Mesa Court at Cielo. Got kicked out after a year for low grades, will probably be back in Spring/Fall '08. Bleh, taking my time for college, shiet.

have any of you guys heard about The Esoteric Elite? :wink:
wink.gif
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Co.
View our Fashion Blog HERE

I know Wendy's is confirmed. I -believe- I've heard Chipotle is a yes, but you'll know when you see it (or don't).

Hey, i'm gonna be at UCI this week. Who's in charge of the UCI sneaker club this year? I've got some free tees from my tee line for the leaders of the club. Holler at me. UCI C/O 04 represent! 8)
glasses.gif
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
NT FAM gets 20% off!!

i heard of it pianoman. In june, I was at downtown disney at night walkin around, and a girl comes up to me sayin "HI!!!!!, I LOVE YOUR SHIRT", then she hands me some stickers. I didnt know what it was until I looked it up.

Man, i got a promotion team and i dont even know about it?!?! lol

anyway, for you UCI heads...holler at me if you want some fresh tees from my site. Actual product pics (and not line sheet pics) will be up this week...peep the sig.
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

Back
Top Bottom