UEFA Champions League Leg 2: Arsenal vs. Manchester United (5/5/09, 2:45 ESPN)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VIXIV

eek.gif

What are you supposed to do against that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Save it? That was a great kick, but the goalkeeper could've definitely taken it. Man U are up 2-0, well deserved, but both goals were on mistakes.

Too early for his little tricks... tone it down!

But he's striking the ball very well today... at least he's hitting the target...

I'm not surprised or mad at all about this result. Arsenal have way too many flaws and Manure are a top 2 club in the world right now. If they keep theteam together, this team can go to and win 3-4 straight UCLs.

Oh yeah, Almunia should've saved that free kick however Park's goal virtually ended this thing.

*%$#.

Whatever. I guess it's better I didnt see this match. It would have $@#@+! my whole day up.

I'm the eternal pessimist... not a done deal... Ars certainly have the ability to score 4 (anyone watch the 'Pool game?), while ManU's D hasn'tbeen as good as it was early in the season. Keepin my fingers crossed.

And take Rooney off! don't need him picking up any yellows.

EDIT ~ My damn 4:3 standard def picture... where was Almunia standing when Ronny took his freekick??? the replays I got were inconclusive.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by VIXIV

eek.gif

What are you supposed to do against that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Save it? That was a great kick, but the goalkeeper could've definitely taken it. Man U are up 2-0, well deserved, but both goals were on mistakes.

Just to throw it out there, before the semifinals, Arsenal have had many high scoring games. I hope to see a comeback, even though I'm not really a fan ofeither club.

I'd rather see Manu and Barca in the finals rather than Arsenal or Chelsea.

Also, did Rooney pick up a yellow before the half because I wasn't really paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom