UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16, 2ND LEG

Wt.eff is wrong with yuku today?

Anyways...just as I said a few weeks ago, Jose Mourinho sucks as a manager when things aren't going his way. Inter simply gave up after allowing the 2ndgoal. Inter and Real Madrid failing in the UCL has become an annual event at this competition.

laugh.gif
@ Lyon's D in the 1st half, what a freakin nightmare.

The Arsenal/Roma game is p.issing me off so I'll just tune back in when it gets to PKs. Neither one of these teams deserves to remain in this competition.Julio Baptista is beyond horrible
sick.gif

Barca should have won by way more than the final score showed. The first half was a joke the way Lyon played.

Utd on their way again! They played great football that first half, Rooney is such a work horse out their, it amazes me how much of the pitch he coversthroughout the match. 5 trophies for United this year??!!?! I think their is DEF a good chance !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... VIVA RONALDO!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
@ Lyon's D in the 1st half, what a freakin nightmare.

Boumsong practically gift-wrapped two goals to Henry...is the dude still in the French national squad?
smh.gif

and Ronaldo seems to prefer scoring with his head everytime he has a pair of new boots on...
laugh.gif

Quarter-Final Draw

Quarter Finals (April 7th-8th, April 14th-15th, 2009)

1. Villarreal vs Arsenal
2. Manchester United vs Porto
3. Liverpool vs Chelsea
4. Barcelona vs Bayern

Semi Finals (April 28th-29th, May 5th-6th, 2009)

5. Winner of Match 2 vs Winner of Match 1
6. Winner of Match 4 vs Winner of Match 3

Final (May 27th, 2009, Rome)

Winner of Match 6 vs Winner of Match 5

Man U and Arsenal really lucked out

Arsenal vs. Villareal
pimp.gif

I was hoping for Porto, but I'll settle for the 2nd weakest remaining team in the competition.

smh.gif
@ Man Utd. getting the 3 weakest teams...Porto and then Arsenal/Villareal,they practically get a bye to the finals.

Liverpool vs. Chelsea for like what...the 4th time in 5 years? This is getting ridiculous
laugh.gif
I'm going to say...

Arsenal vs. Man Utd
Chelsea vs. Barca

Man Utd. vs. Barca

nah,i disagree...there's no "easy" games at this stage of the competition...
Man U getting into the final again this season is definitely not a certainty...

Back
Top Bottom