Ugliest CW on Jordans ?

417544_334992533219985_113589525360288_1001063_2011153031_n-600x381.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

actual numbered release? Orion blue VII

QFT!

I also hate the stealth black 10's. They look like stuff a little kid would rock.

Originally Posted by ebozek9

QFT!

I also hate the stealth black 10's. They look like stuff a little kid would rock.
Seriously? of all the whack colorways out there you pick an all black shoe? That wouldn't be because it's the only retro that didn't sell out this year, would it?. spoken like a true new "sneakerhead"

Originally Posted by LBCOL

QFT!

Seriously? of all the whack colorways out there you pick an all black shoe? That wouldn't be because it's the only retro that didn't sell out this year, would it?. spoken like a true new "sneakerhead"
I joined NT in 2010, the same year as you and have more posts on here. Acting like a true OG huh buddy?

The new "sneakerhead" thing too? I hate these shoes because they're made with an ugly nubuck material, and was a horrible attempt to release an all black Retro 10 colorway with a classic shoe. I like OG colors and stuff colors that show history. Ex. Bulls colors, Knicks colors, even Raptors colors. What does "stealth black" signify to you, Mr. OG? I would've copped the stealth 10's when I was 6 years old, not now. It was a sad attempt by JB to come up with a new colorway with horrible materials and decent (at best) quality.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

QFT!

I joined NT in 2010, the same year as you and have more posts on here. Acting like a true OG huh buddy?

The new "sneakerhead" thing too? I hate these shoes because they're made with an ugly nubuck material, and was a horrible attempt to release an all black Retro 10 colorway with a classic shoe. I like OG colors and stuff colors that show history. Ex. Bulls colors, Knicks colors, even Raptors colors. What does "stealth black" signify to you, Mr. OG? I would've copped the stealth 10's when I was 6 years old, not now. It was a sad attempt by JB to come up with a new colorway with horrible materials and decent (at best) quality.

By that logic, Huges got you both cooked lmao.Horrible material/decent quality?

^ straight up dont know how 30 year old men would wear a shoe with superman like their 5
in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom