Ugliest CW on Jordans ?

Anything son of mars. They are all gross, especially those bordeaux joints. But if you talkin retros, prob the piston VIs. They were gross.

Originally Posted by Wesley813

air-jordan-doernbecher-4.jpeg

Only sold because of hype
sick.gif
i dont think these are as bad as everyone says, and i think the idea behind it is pretty awesome. While its a very unconventional CW, you can tell a lil kid designed it. They are diff, but if i could have copped a pair, i prob would have. 

10 years ago, OLIVE 9s were considered horrible and ugly. now they are IT. times change as do taste of color for shoes.

the retro 5, the ones they did with white patent leather on the toe, reminded me of football cleats......ruined a classic shoe, id like to slap whoever came up with that idea......

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Originally Posted by LBCOL

QFT!

I also hate the stealth black 10's. They look like stuff a little kid would rock.
Seriously? of all the whack colorways out there you pick an all black shoe? That wouldn't be because it's the only retro that didn't sell out this year, would it?. spoken like a true new "sneakerhead"
I joined NT in 2010, the same year as you and have more posts on here. Acting like a true OG huh buddy?

I like OG colors and stuff colors that show history. Ex. Bulls colors, Knicks colors, even Raptors colors.
History, huh? I like history!

[h3]
[/h3]Air Jordan VII 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Air_Jordan_VII_(Maillot_N°9_de_la_Dream_Team).JPG

The Air Jordan VII was released in 1992. Tinker Hatfield created the Air Jordan VII which had many similarities with the Air Jordan VI model. The Air Jordan VII was unique because it used some of the Nike Huarache technology to create a shoe that really stuck to the consumer's foot. The visible air sole, the Nike Air logo, and the yellowing soles all were no longer featured on the Air Jordan VII. The Air Jordan VII model is also commonly known as the "Hares" because the commercials promoting the shoe featured cartoon character Bugs Bunny. This was the first Air-Jordan in the line that did not have any distinctive "Nike Air" on the outer portions of the shoe. The "Nike Air" can be found on the in-soles. Nike was unhappy about this, but the designer, Tinker Hatfield, had a greater vision believing that the "jumpman" could stand on its own. A precursor to "Jordan Brand" about 6–7 years down the road.

When Jordan went to compete at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics to play for the US Men's Basketball Team (also known as the "Dream Team"), Nike released a special Olympic color combo of the Air Jordan VII model which featured Jordan's Olympic jersey number, 9 while all of the previous Air Jordan models that featured his jersey number had always been the number 23.

Various retros of the Air Jordan VII were released in 2002, again in 2004, and again with different colors in 2006. Also in 2008 Nike released a black and blue pair owned only by Cheikh Mbacké, ordered for $600.[sup][10][/sup]

In 2011 the Air Jordan VII saw releases in the "Orion" and "Bordeaux" colorways. Other colorways are confirmed for a 2011 release as well, such as the "Cardinals" which is a rerelease and "Year of the Rabbits". Also the "Raptor" will be rereleased in 2012.
[h1]Toronto Raptors[/h1]
The Toronto Raptors are a professional basketball team based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They are part of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was established in 1995

10 years ago people would say Olive 9's, now everybody is on it!

I think one of the ugliest colorway on J's were the 19's. All colorway. Never felt them ugly things!

Originally Posted by Envy

Always thought this green was the closest resemblance to puke

air-jordan-2011-black-neo-lime-3-610x343.jpg
Stop.
I think one of the ugliest colorway on J's were the 19's. All colorway. Never felt them ugly things!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tired.gif

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let me help you out.[/font]

[/font]

7e41696fc9bfc34aefb789eb6343c75d397bc804_r.jpeg

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

pimp.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by LBCOL

Seriously? of all the whack colorways out there you pick an all black shoe? That wouldn't be because it's the only retro that didn't sell out this year, would it?. spoken like a true new "sneakerhead"
I joined NT in 2010, the same year as you and have more posts on here. Acting like a true OG huh buddy?

I like OG colors and stuff colors that show history. Ex. Bulls colors, Knicks colors, even Raptors colors.

[h3]Air Jordan VIII[/h3]
The Air Jordan VIII was released to coincide with the 1992-1993 NBA season.

The eighth model of the Air Jordan was noticeably heavier than its predecessors. Its base was clearly close to that of the Air Jordan VII model, but it had a lot more details, including two crossover straps on each shoe and a jumpman logo. Thus the Air Jordan VIII model became known as the "Punisher" due to its advanced basketball ankle support and superior traction. This shoe contains a full length air sole, crossover straps (for added support and more custom fit), circular pattern midsole and contrast stitching for comfort all the zones on your feet.
[h1]Toronto Raptors[/h1]
The Toronto Raptors are a professional basketball team based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They are part of the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was established in 1995
i think you mean the VII not the VIII
roll.gif

and its called charcoal color way not raptor

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by Envy

Always thought this green was the closest resemblance to puke

air-jordan-2011-black-neo-lime-3-610x343.jpg
Stop.
tired.gif

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let me help you out.[/font]

[/font]

7e41696fc9bfc34aefb789eb6343c75d397bc804_r.jpeg

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

pimp.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Never digged those either my man. Still think they are ugly. Just me though. If you like em. More power to you.

i dont know who would buy yellowed soles with patent white leather and orange and green linings.  i dont know what they was thinkin entirely on this...could this ever really even sell if it wasnt a jordan. so many questions. none of them punctuated.

Originally Posted by Wesley813

air-jordan-doernbecher-4.jpeg

Only sold because of hype
sick.gif
I thought these were ugly too when they first came out, but they eventually grew on me.
wouldn't cop unless for retail though

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

[h3]Air Jordan VIII[/h3]
The Air Jordan VIII was released to coincide with the 1992-1993 NBA season.

The eighth model of the Air Jordan was noticeably heavier than its predecessors. Its base was clearly close to that of the Air Jordan VII model, but it had a lot more details, including two crossover straps on each shoe and a jumpman logo. Thus the Air Jordan VIII model became known as the "Punisher" due to its advanced basketball ankle support and superior traction. This shoe contains a full length air sole, crossover straps (for added support and more custom fit), circular pattern midsole and contrast stitching for comfort all the zones on your feet.
[h1]Toronto Raptors[/h1]
i think you mean the VII not the VIII
roll.gif

and its called charcoal color way not raptor
Oops, copied the wrong entry

Back
Top Bottom