Uh yeah...So I Just Saw a Campaign Ad That Showed Aborted Fetuses

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

if you're pro life after seeing +%$$ like this i dont know what to tell you ... bunch of murderers ...

Yawn. Why would this keep me from being for women's rights? No one thinks abortions are glamorous. No one prefers them.

if you're pro life after seeing +%$$ like this i dont know what to tell you ... bunch of murderers ...

Yawn. Why would this keep me from being for women's rights? No one thinks abortions are glamorous. No one prefers them.

Originally Posted by shogun

i remember when i was a kid i saw a show on abortion on tv and they actually showed them performing it.  the women were covered but you would see them put the hook in, pull it out and put the fetus in a container.  
I saw something like that on a Public Access channel when I was a kid, too.
Horrifyingly detailed
sick.gif
. I didn't expect to see a real non-censored procedure on TV like that.

Originally Posted by shogun

i remember when i was a kid i saw a show on abortion on tv and they actually showed them performing it.  the women were covered but you would see them put the hook in, pull it out and put the fetus in a container.  
I saw something like that on a Public Access channel when I was a kid, too.
Horrifyingly detailed
sick.gif
. I didn't expect to see a real non-censored procedure on TV like that.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

i kouldnt do it... i kould never be with a chick if she aborted my kid either... deal breaker forreal.

i kouldnt do it... i kould never be with a chick if she aborted my kid either... deal breaker forreal.

Let's make this an abortion discussion thread.

I'm pro-choice. Yes, everybody should take the proper precautions to avoid pregnancy, but things happen. If these accidents happen, why would anyone want a child raised under circumstances in which the parent(s) aren't ready to care for it? And no, putting it up for adoption is not always a good option.

Let's make this an abortion discussion thread.

I'm pro-choice. Yes, everybody should take the proper precautions to avoid pregnancy, but things happen. If these accidents happen, why would anyone want a child raised under circumstances in which the parent(s) aren't ready to care for it? And no, putting it up for adoption is not always a good option.

pro-life is assuming that one side is anti-life.... Which is such %!+$%%$%.....

pro-life is assuming that one side is anti-life.... Which is such %!+$%%$%.....

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Didn't he mean pro-CHOICE?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Didn't he mean pro-CHOICE?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Everybody's prolife until they are put in situation where they have to make a choice.

That is how exactly how it happen to me. I use to think abortions were the devil's work until my girlfriend got pregnant and she had to get that abortion quick.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Everybody's prolife until they are put in situation where they have to make a choice.

That is how exactly how it happen to me. I use to think abortions were the devil's work until my girlfriend got pregnant and she had to get that abortion quick.

Back
Top Bottom