Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Joined May 25, 2001

Real name Shelley Lewis from Dana Point. She is also a Flat Earther, posted the video expecting support but then got bashed to Bolivia and has since deleted her social media. Some people pointed out that she is not really a Westpoint graduate either.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 3, 2013
That ups dude is better than me. I would’ve berated her and gave her a reason to call the cops.

Joined Jul 22, 2012

Real name Shelley Lewis from Dana Point. She is also a Flat Earther, posted the video expecting support but then got bashed to Bolivia and has since deleted her social media. Some people pointed out that she is not really a Westpoint graduate either.
Ahh, Dana Point. All too familiar with that area. Not surprised she's from there lol.

I'm telling yall, South OC is a bubble, where the moment the atmosphere is disrupted, the Karens and Phillips begin to act differently.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now