Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

bro.....:rofl:

women are lowkey becoming annoying af. 'Accelerates on dudes, blasts him in face with water, he does the same right back..'ERRRR MAAA GERDDDDD how dare you, she a female!!!!!'

Bro just trying to water that dry *** grass.

As a former retail manager, Karens are the best. I remember getting into it with her before and when she said, "Let me talk to a manager", I said, "Yeah, hold on, let me go grab him." Go in the back, come back out 30 seconds later and say, "Hey, how can I help you today?"

always imagine when one of these K_s gets fully charged up and unleashes entitlement on an opponent, they feel the full force of global white supremacy visibly displayed behind them like with a Hyper Combo Finish.

Marvel vs. Capcom 1 - All Hyper Combos on Make a GIF

there´s no way you logically think you, Karen Rodgers-admin. assistant, have that much control over society.

that´s a lifetime of indoctrination into master-race flavored bull**** clearly on display EVERY SINGLE TIME.

As a former retail manager, Karens are the best. I remember getting into it with her before and when she said, "Let me talk to a manager", I said, "Yeah, hold on, let me go grab him." Go in the back, come back out 30 seconds later and say, "Hey, how can I help you today?"

We had one come into Lids when I used to work there on Black Friday, throwing a stink that no one greeted her. Mind you, it’s Black Friday and the store is packed as can be. We’re understaffed because the penny pinching company didn’t want to pay for adequate coverage, and even with me getting creative with the scheduling.

Anyhow. One of my employees came to me, saying this lady wanted to speak to the manager. I go see what’s up. She’s irate talking about how no one greeted her, we were unprofessional etc. I just politely told her that maybe she wasn’t aware, but we were packed, it’s Black Friday and she’s interfering with us helping everyone else due to her petty grievance. I sarcastically told her if she wanted the red carpet treatment to come on a Monday morning when the store would be empty.

She made some remarks about my employees and me as a manager. She tried to say I threatened her because I told her I’m not going to let her belittle my employees. Told her to leave, she wouldn’t, literally threw a tantrum talking about suing the mall when security booted her out.

holiday seasons working retail were so trash.

yo what happened after what she say
what was her face looking like

No...no it's not.

EYRS3Q6WkAE4NYw.jpeg
Just off rip, a white author equating, as white people tend to, Blackness as a barometer for indifference and/or invisiblibilty in american society shows how she ****in buggin. White womens postmodern plight and black/brown injustice aint the same.

Ill read the article but just off that byline this the definition of “ ya played yaself”.

always imagine when one of these K_s gets fully charged up and unleashes entitlement on an opponent, they feel the full force of global white supremacy visibly displayed behind them like with a Hyper Combo Finish.

Marvel vs. Capcom 1 - All Hyper Combos on Make a GIF

there´s no way you logically think you, Karen Rodgers-admin. assistant, have that much control over society.

that´s a lifetime of indoctrination into master-race flavored bull**** clearly on display EVERY SINGLE TIME.

real talk tho? Admin assistant Karens be the worst. Anyone who works in IT and has ever encountered these types know what I mean.

they don’t know wtf they’re doing but their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

Just off rip, a white author equating, as white people tend to, Blackness as a barometer for indifference and/or invisiblibilty in american society shows how she ****in buggin. White womens postmodern plight and black/brown injustice aint the same.

Ill read the article but just off that byline this the definition of “ ya played yaself”.

Wow.

That byline is the definition of BS.

Part of me wants to read it and the other part of me is like “TF is wrong with you we don’t have time for this!”

Back
Top Bottom