Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Screen clipped her face. She look Hispanic. Damn, she might be Dominican, smh...
BBE664B1-D63D-4FB4-A556-1291549F56EC.jpeg

Da OG colorway.

I find it hard to believe he hit the woman first with all those dudes standing around.

Wouldn't be surprised if she coughed on him intentionally and then he mushed her away. Which is probably exactly what she deserved. Hate to judge a book by its cover, but she's not wearing a mask, is wearing a shirt that says "F--- You," and is pretty belligerent.

In America, White Women Can Get Away With Almost Anything
1609893667810.png

Former University of Hartford student Brianna Brochu used bodily fluids, including spit and menstrual blood, to contaminate the belongings of her roommate, Chennel “Jazzy” Rowe. Brochu admitted to licking Rowe’s utensils and smearing blood from a tampon onto Rowe’s backpack, but told police she hadn’t done other things she bragged about in now-deleted Instagram posts: adding “moldy clam dip” to her roommate’s lotion and putting Rowe’s toothbrush in “places where the sun doesn’t shine.”
That Brochu’s punishment came more in the form of losing a scholarship than in the form of legal censure suggests Rowe’s victimization was deemed acceptable.
The court gave Brochu “accelerated rehabilitation” and special probation on Monday, basically declaring that the malice with which she acted should not be treated as a reflection on her character. The legal system essentially asserted that her reveling in getting rid of her roommate, whom she called “Jamaican Barbie,” was not inspired by hate.

For those who understand the need to declare not only #BlackLivesMatter but also #SayHerName, this outcome was not surprising. Especially when compared to their white peers, black girls and women receive much harsher treatment for minor mischief. Indeed, black girls and women don’t even have to victimize other people to feel the full force of the law and the public’s disapproval.
This case places a spotlight on how wedded Americans remain to the idea that white women and girls simply do not perpetrate violence.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if she coughed on him intentionally and then he mushed her away. Which is probably exactly what she deserved. Hate to judge a book by its cover, but she's not wearing a mask, is wearing a shirt that says "F--- You," and is pretty belligerent.

i really hate to be putting conspiracy theories out there BUT what if all those men were in on it? we are always so quick to judge a situation without hearing the other side of the story. also, consider that stores have cameras too so i would like to see their footage as well. I do admit that it doesn't look good from the video that we saw though.

i really hate to be putting conspiracy theories out there BUT what if all those men were in on it? we are always so quick to judge a situation without hearing the other side of the story. also, consider that stores have cameras too so i would like to see their footage as well. I do admit that it doesn't look good from the video that we saw though.

It was weird how the dude was immediately flanked by several cell phone cameras. Usually it's 1 person recording and maybe another person holding up their phone but this was different. Like he was a celebrity or something :lol:

It was weird how the dude was immediately flanked by several cell phone cameras. Usually it's 1 person recording and maybe another person holding up their phone but this was different. Like he was a celebrity or something :lol:
Reminded me of that episode in Black Mirror where everyone had a cellphone out and was recording the girl.

smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 9.05.29 AM.png

Ponsetto fled the Ventura County Sheriff's Department after it tried to make a traffic stop on the warrant for her arrest out of New York, officials said.

The department said it had to follow her while she refused to stop, driving slowly through her neighborhood in Piru, California.

Once she stopped in front of a home, she put up a fight and resisted arrest, where she had to be physically restrained and arrested by deputies, authorities told ABC News.

lol i always told myself im not recording **** & i rather beat somebody *** but after this incident i think recording might be a better option lol

fleeing the laws and resisting If charged as felonies is very serious. She basically just double or even exceeded the amount of trouble she was already in. she has to have some sort of mental illness or personality disorder. Shes beyond feeling entitled or being spoiled.

Back
Top Bottom