UMIINIT DITO II

Welcome to NT, Jano!! You are off to what I would call a GREAT START. Keep it up, pare!!! Here are photos of some of the kicks I got this week, not all ofwhich are mine
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

^as always, nice pick-ups...rev, if you have time pls. post all your collections...right guys?

co-sign
pimp.gif

Nice pick-ups rev... Grabe nakakapaglaway yung LBJ Vs na Yankee... where did you guys get all those kicks man? sa NYC lang ba sila nagbebenta ng mgalimited na kicks???

^^ Got the LBJ Vs from contacts in New York and some sellers I have been buying kicks from for the past year and a half.

May mga suki na ako sa Player Exclusives who send me emails when they get PEs to let me know just in case I am interested. I guess a lot of great PE stuff willonly be available thru the House of Hoops in New York only though I've heard they will be opening more stores in other cities, maybe Chicago.

AirMarvin, thanks for the compliments. I am flattered and honored to get these comments from you guys. God bless

^ Master rev, when are you goin to post pictures of your entire collection? hehe gaganda ng mga kicks mo pare! hanggang tingin nalang ako... hehehe
laugh.gif

^^^^ Thanks pareng Jano. I am no master. You are talking about Tsikenjoy, Visrael, Xmonconcord, Melonhead, the retired and great Kingcrux and our otherbrothers out in the U.S. who buy kicks like we buy cellphone loads for our prepaid cellphone here in the Philippines
roll.gif
I look up to those guys as they continually inspire us to have nice kicks.

Anyway, I really don't have time to post my collection since I am very busy right now and they are all over the place coz my apartment is really small andI haven't been able to build or buy a house coz of all the kicks that I have bought in the past year (I hope the wife is not reading this thread
tongue.gif

I however do have a photo of my collection early last year when I was like 6 months into the shoe game. I am almost retired coz I am financially depleted
laugh.gif

Anyway, here it is and it isn't really much. Started out with mostly Jordans and now I am shifting to Lebrons as they are more affordable and the guy isdestined for greatness IMO. Here it is

^ Grabe pare sobrang mouth-watering to... i look up to you guyz now.. i've been in the shoe game since early february so i have a long way to go, and haveLOTS of money na susunugin! hehehe
roll.gif

^^^ I mean, barely 2 months and that's what you've already accumulated? That's crazy!! Your collection is what's mouth-watering considering theshort time you have had putting it together. I can see you filling in all the vacant spaces of your house with shoes and all in like a year, a year and a halfat most.

The shoe game is expensive, even if you earn in dollars. That much I know. So be very selective and just buy stuff that you really like and not coz of thehype. Hype is like getting on the bandwagon. Just coz a lot of people are talking about it or like it, doesn't mean it's a great shoe. Be very watchfuland discriminating in collecting kicks. It's a passion that can take away time, money and effort and so better know the consequences of being TOO INTO IT.That's my advice and I hope you will take something valuable and worthwhile from this.

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ Thanks pareng Jano. I am no master. You are talking about Tsikenjoy, Visrael, Xmonconcord, Melonhead, the retired and great Kingcrux and our other brothers out in the U.S. who buy kicks like we buy cellphone loads for our prepaid cellphone here in the Philippines
roll.gif

Anyway, I really don't have time to post my collection since I am very busy right now and they are all over the place coz my apartment is really small and I haven't been able to build or buy a house coz of all the kicks that I have bought in the past year (I hope the wife is not reading this thread
tongue.gif

I however do have a photo of my collection early last year when I was like 6 months into the shoe game. I am almost retired coz I am financially depleted
laugh.gif

Anyway, here it is and it isn't really much. Started out with mostly Jordans and now I am shifting to Lebrons as they are more affordable and the guy is destined for greatness IMO. Here it is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
astig, magsing dami ata kau ni xmo ng dmp's!!!! defining moments packageseseseses........ ganda naman ng oly 6...dalawa pa.....
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

^^^ I mean, barely 2 months and that's what you've already accumulated? That's crazy!! Your collection is what's mouth-watering considering the short time you have had putting it together. I can see you filling in all the vacant spaces of your house with shoes and all in like a year, a year and a half at most.

The shoe game is expensive, even if you earn in dollars. That much I know. So be very selective and just buy stuff that you really like and not coz of the hype. Hype is like getting on the bandwagon. Just coz a lot of people are talking about it or like it, doesn't mean it's a great shoe. Be very watchful and discriminating in collecting kicks. It's a passion that can take away time, money and effort and so better know the consequences of being TOO INTO IT. That's my advice and I hope you will take something valuable and worthwhile from this.

Thanks for the advice pareng rev!
happy.gif
I really appreciate it...It's even harder for me pare bcoz I only work part-time about 20-30hrs a week coz I still go to school.. God bless
smile.gif

Anyway, these will never break your bank, and they wont let you down... pretty cheap but i really like wearin these D. Wade's for ballin...
321368021eead02c0376c755972fbbabd07e8417.jpg

I Also got these n the mail before i left to play ball. . .

Huarache 2k5 Laser KB
565360dc1fe2de8a0ac1cd8b9babbf7d80f3cfb5.jpg

GO MANNY PACQUIAO! ! !
roll.gif

Thanks for posting rev, im almost speechless when i saw your collection...Wow!!! you have lots of DMPssssssssssss....

9 DMP's? nah...the last we went to his place, twas 11 DMP's....whew!

Guys, you should've seen rev's collection NOW...AMAZING...

Bro, dba we wnt to ur place last feb 2? feb 1( friday) was when i found out that my EX (not this chick on my avatar) really did cheated on me...obviously, itsucked. but seeing ur collection the day after, i felt better! those SVSM 4's.....drooooollll........

^^^ Yeah, that's 9. Actually there was a time last year when I had 13 sets but I eventually had to let them go for they were becoming a dead investment andstorage was beginning to be a major issue. I still have 7 sets left, 4 of which I would want to let go to buy off other stuff. The ad is in my sig hehehe

^^^^ Thanks pareng Jano. I am no master. You are talking about Tsikenjoy, Visrael, Xmonconcord, Melonhead, the retired and great Kingcrux and our other brothers out in the U.S. who buy kicks like we buy cellphone loads for our prepaid cellphone here in the Philippines
roll.gif

Anyway, I really don't have time to post my collection since I am very busy right now and they are all over the place coz my apartment is really small and I haven't been able to build or buy a house coz of all the kicks that I have bought in the past year (I hope the wife is not reading this thread
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Anyway, here it is and it isn't really much. Started out with mostly Jordans and now I am shifting to Lebrons as they are more affordable and the guy is destined for greatness IMO. Here it is

Originally Posted by mortumcoldblade

hey fellow pinoy NTers i would like to post this link http://www.magalona.com/ from Mr. Francis M multiply site hope the mods allow me to
he is a also a fellow nikehead like us
is it true he is the first pinoy to have a AJ XX3 all star?
b8315df808db7358f04dd8a0ca74847ce0d2452.pjpg

I think he's got connects with Nike PI so i wouldnt be surprised

is it true he is the first pinoy to have a AJ XX3 all star?
i dont think so. im sure some pinoys got their xx3 all stars already from the US or somewhere else before it was released here in the PI.

Back
Top Bottom