UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

^where? do they still have size 9?

nike stadium at powerplant, no size 9 bro, i got the last pair size 8.
happy.gif

mackie - hahaha yeah! many thanks to you and kim.
pimp.gif
tired.gif

thanks bro..

btw, powerplant is the only stadium branch that received the mambas?

happy.gif

pimp.gif
tired.gif

thanks bro..

yup.. and got sold out right away.. good thing for you marcus (sorry for the typo.. hahaha..) that your size 8.. hehehe.. compared to size 10.5 to 11..
sick.gif
lots of competition.. damn..

happy.gif
Haven't had any pick-ups for myself lately and I amglad I'm finally pacing myself with kicks especially with December fast approaching. That will be the month I will officially retire from OUT-SOURCING andstick to local releases for kicks to rock on nalang. Not to mention that my wife and I are expecting our third kid and finally a baby BOY to take over my shoegame. I won't have to sell these babies after all
happy.gif
Thanks God forthat
roll.gif

I consider these an "EARLY RETIREMENT INCENTIVE" for myself
happy.gif

Our Mod, pareng KC, actually posted a similar photo of the "ALPHA and OMEGA" of Jordans after the Titaniums release and it was reallyan awesome sight. Twas like looking at the grand canyon
eek.gif
I tried to do myown version of the ALPHA and OMEGA in a group setting and with a less attractive background
laugh.gif

And I was doing some maintenance work on my kicks tonight, making them Js breath some fresh air and I just could not resist taking photos of myfavorite Jordan package of all time, the DMPs. They really are a must-have for any Jordan Connoisseur

And these finally arrived today courtesy of a colleague in Makati. Thanks to you pareng JV, if you are reading this. The Black Mambas are simplyirresistible. Fantastic job on the artwork of the shoe. Was tempted on buying those McFlys for a price way higher than the retail here but I figured it'sreally not worth it paying more than P15k for those. Will wait when the price finally settles at P15k or lower, if ever that's ever going to happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

happy.gif

pimp.gif
tired.gif

thanks bro..

yup.. and got sold out right away.. good thing for you mackie that your size 8.. hehehe.. compared to size 10.5 to 11..
sick.gif
lots of competition.. damn..

its marcus bro hehe

actually im size 8.5 - 9. its the last pair so i cant complain haha

bong you can't stop on amazing us pare..
eek.gif
"EARLY RETIREMENT INCENTIVE" sweet.. i wish i could have those kind of early retirement incentive..i'm still planning on copping your 10.5 dmps (im still broke right now, last weekend was a blast
frown.gif
).. well goodluck pareng bong, good thing that yourhaving your baby boy na
wink.gif
(lucky kid, he will be having all the HEATS in no time..hehehe).. btw same here my wife and I are expecting our a baby BOY thisoctober.. hehehe..
happy.gif

Thanks pareng Carlo, pareng Jayz and pareng Flashout!

The excitement and anticipation of having new kicks is nothing compared to the excitement of knowing a baby boy or baby girl is on the way. I guess it changesyour perspective. I am glad I started collecting kicks when I was already married and sort of tempered. I can just imagine starting out on the shoe game beinga bachelor
laugh.gif

Actually pareng Jayz, maliit ang apartment ko and so to be honest, halos wala nang lugar for kicks. And most of my storage space is either occupied by my kicksor my acoustic drum equipment/accessories. This shoe collecting thing really has to stop or I have to start selling as fast as I am buying if I want my familyto have enough breathing room at home
ohwell.gif
Have to also start saving upfor that house I promised my wife 3 years from now
smile.gif

Again, thanks for the congrats everyone. Really appreciate it, guys!!!!

^^^^ Better hurry. I am actually having second thoughts of letting them go. Might take the listing down anytime soon. Those VNDS DMPs are growing on me :smile: Iam just absolutely crazy about the DMPs though that's why I keep on buying what I can !!!! Hahahahaha

argh!!!
indifferent.gif
...dont worry pareng bong.. next cdp would be by october.. so im on the process of saving some for those dmps.. too bad wasnt able to get it thelast time you made an offer..
tired.gif

congrats on the 3rd kid he wont have to worry about kicks I'm sure he's covered until his retirement
wink.gif

bingbongers, aren't you afraid of the philippines weather killing all your shoes?

if you sell all those kicks, downpayment na sa bahay yan! lol

Originally Posted by revelation218

If you feel those are HEAT, then those are HEAT. As I always say, HEAT is in the eyes of the beholder. But generally speaking, those are HOT kicks pare!!!! Keep it up!!!

Contrary to what you know and what you've stated several times on this board, HEAT is actually determined by others' opinions, NOT by the owner,except for the usual suspects (i.e OG Js, PEs, hyperstrike/quickstrike).

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

bingbongers, aren't you afraid of the philippines weather killing all your shoes?
90% of my collection died (even DS ones) after a couple of years in storage even after I carefully watched over every pair.

Air Jordans II-VIII (midsoles crack)
Air Jordan XI-XIIV, XVII, XVIII (outsoles peel off)
80's-mid 90's runners and trainers (midsoles crack/midsoles peel off)
Uppers crack or turn to dust

No lie.

With this type of weather, people should stick to Dunks and AF1s.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

90% of my collection died (even DS ones) after a couple of years in storage even after I carefully watched over every pair.

No lie.

definitely something to think about, bong. If I were you, padala mo na lang dito sa Maryland yan. I will take care of them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

No lie.

Have you ever tried ZipLock Bags and some Silica Gel?

Back
Top Bottom