UMIINIT DITO II

^ Cute! :D
happy.gif

^ Don't worry MELONHEAD...I'm a big fan of yours :smile:
smile.gif

However, I'm waiting for you to post my Grails...GH1-GH5 Filas :wink:
wink.gif
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

Those are insane kicks, melonhead. Stuff that proly most of us could only dream of :smile:

Keep them kicks coming!!!!
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

dsc03878cf3.jpg

dsc03879pc4.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

^^^ Those are CHAMBER OF FEAR LBJ AF1's, right? Nice collection size12 :smile: Those must have cost you a fortune
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

:wow:
eek.gif
thats chump change for size twelve,
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

well, if it matters.. my total expenditure for the set comes up to the price of 7 pairs of jordans at nike philippines' retail.

it helps that i got the temptations and complacencys for $90 retail (i lived in new york, and went to visit family in chicago), and a good deal on the fearless + haters from the same seller (for cheaper than the fearless usually goes for alone), traded my friend for the hypes, and so the only one i really overpaid for was the self-doubts. and also that the peso is valued higher now, but even at 50 to 1, it would be 8 pairs of jordans here.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

^^^ Well, contrary to what I initially thought, you got those LBJ AF1s for a really good price :smile: Good for you. I can only hope to get rare stuff at those price ranges. Late starter kasi ako so the stuff that I used to like 15 years ago are now 2, 3 even 4 times as expensive as what they sold for when they first came out.

It is never too late to start and so now I try to buy stuff I speculate would surely appreciate in value so if ever I decide to leave the shoe game, I can make a little money disposing it.

revelation is making up for lost time like a mad man! :lol:
laugh.gif
pare?
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

yeah, max. I actually have a deal already at Ebay for $220 shipped, that will come out about P900 more expensive but I would rather pay that than hassle anybody really. Thanks a lot though, you have always been very accomodating and I really appreciate it. Again, salamat pare!!! Post mo nalang yung Chinas mo when you get it so we can see it hehehehe

i wasn't able to go the opening of the House Of Hoops but still able to get a pair of the SVSM & FAIRFAX thanx to my boi SETH.....
833600l.jpg

sadly,still no heat from me
embarassed.gif
im just real happy i got thefoams.ggotrice-i told you i gotcha
wink.gif

291942971.jpg
291942972.jpg

^^^^ Oo nga maxtempo. Those shoes are steaming hot. Not availabe in the Pi, right? :smile:

I will let you know when the stuff arrives so we can close the deal

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ Oo nga maxtempo. Those shoes are steaming hot. Not availabe in the Pi, right? :smile:

I will let you know when the stuff arrives so we can close the deal

unfortunately, i recently saw fakes of those around, along with many colorways of the Soldier, LBV, LB2, and Soldier 2.

feathertouch29

Those Soldiers are available in toddlers, little kids and big kids.

much thanks for the compliments fellas!bought both sneakers from my dude pauley,holdin down Yonkers,NY while im gone,bless up my dude,yeah revelation,cant waittill the sneakers arrive man,it would be a very hot xmas if everything pushes through...those could possibly be my first pair of actual heat,thanks againbrah...yeah like KC mentioned the soldiers come in toddler&kids szs,theyre selling like hotcakes though

^ First Step SF had a good deal on the Soldiers back in late August-early September.

2 pairs for only $105 for the men's. Mix and match allowed.

suddenly i have a craving for hotcakes..

the ones at heaven&eggs are small though, who's down for a pancake house run? haven't been there in years.

oh, and max - can we get a pic of the bottom? just want to see what material that "cactus" is, and what the real shade is..

The cactus retros actually don't have clear soles. Sayang nga eh, it could have been a really really nice one had they pushed through with the transparentgreen soles. Kinda like gulaman sana :smile:

Back
Top Bottom