UMIINIT DITO II

no heat (maulan eh baka mabasa wehehe) but i just wanted to share my christmas gift ...no its not the shoes...here's the story

well i got an early christmas present today, a firend called me and offered knicks tickets for me and wifey, thanks to mel0nhead!!!!!presalamat talaga you made our christmas, been a long time knick fan pero indi pako nakanuod sa garden.....didnt know where to post this so i hope you guys dontmind me crashin on this thread..

294504011.jpg

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Cool! Knicks vs. ?
lakers pre, ganda ng laban.....as usual nagpatambak muna ang knicks...humabol sa huli, 3 point lead ang lakers, 4 seconds left bola ng knicks...

well...pinaagaw sa kalaban ang inbound pass, dakdak sa kabila tapos ang laban
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tsikenjoy

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Cool! Knicks vs. ?
lakers pre, ganda ng laban.....as usual nagpatambak muna ang knicks...humabol sa huli, 3 point lead ang lakers, 4 seconds left bola ng knicks...

well...pinaagaw sa kalaban ang inbound pass, dakdak sa kabila tapos ang laban
laugh.gif

Sus ginoo.....may nanonood pa pala ng Knicks.....

oooh,i was tracking that game on nba.com,i know there's alot of celebs that catch games in the garden but having tsiken there just takes the star power toanother level!
happy.gif
Sus ginoo.....may nanonood pa pala ng Knicks.....
actually,if you cut me,i bleed blue and orange.been down since '93.

^^^^ Idol!!!! Grabe naman yung heat mo. Para akong nahilo just watching it :smile: Ibang klase talaga ang mga lebrons mo, tsiken!!! Those kicks are bothINSPIRATIONAL and ASPIRATIONAL for some of us here :smile:

a firend called me and offered knicks tickets for me and wifey, thanks to mel0nhead!!!!!
no problem tol...anytime.
and yes theres still a lot of knicks fans that suffer and watch the games
ohwell.gif

ive been suffering for about 5-6 years now.
it doesnt matter though..catching games at the garden of my loser knicks is still 10 times better than watching the nets play at the meadowlands
wink.gif

Ang gaganda talaga ng mga kicks mo tsiken, i've been following your collections since my day 1 here in NT..

great stuff as always tsiken!wasnt able to pick up the packs at bhs but thanks to a very helpful relative im happy i got my hands on them.the pack so nice,icopped it twice
296326548.jpg
296326544.jpg

296326545.jpg

Was in Manila last week and was blessed enough to pick up a countdown pack NOT EVEN TRIED ON :smile: Thanks for the heads up max :smile:

Retail Price is P14,995 but if you have friends at Nike, you can get these as low as 30% off or at least 10% off if you buy using your credit card

Back
Top Bottom